Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669171 times)

those are not ponies, make them GTFO of this thread.

Have some human ponies, bronies.
I like the human ponies.  Out of all female hair, I find Twilight Sparkle's the most attractive.  forget all the others.

When I see a human female with hair like that I instantly fall in love.

typo'd oopsies
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 03:09:41 AM by Nickelob Ultra »

I like human ponies.  Out of all female hair, I find Twilight Sparkle's the most attractive.  forget all the others.

Quickly! drill everything with a heartbeat

I like human ponies.  Out of all female hair, I find Twilight Sparkle's the most attractive.  forget all the others.

Fun Fact: Whenever I used to catch a glimpse of Twilight while browsing /co/, I thought it was just a really popular pony-styled Stocking.

I don't think I should have to say this, but I mean Stocking from that one anime, not the forum user.

...No news is good news...
...?

Isn't that a bit negative?

And why does the title text lead to a video of Rainbow Dash laughing?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 03:14:04 AM by Narkro555 »

Fun Fact: Whenever I used to catch a glimpse of Twilight while browsing /co/, I thought it was just a really popular pony-styled Stocking.

I don't think I should have to say this, but I mean Stocking from that one anime, not the forum user.

>that one anime

you know what it's called.

I have no idea what you are talking about!

Can you guys stop this stuff already?  If I made a thread for every semi-popular show that I watch, we'd have another 20 megathreads.

Keep your pony stuff to yourself.  Just watch it, don't go here and post research or talk about how much you love Luna and Stella or whatever the forget they are called.

HEY GUYS
STOP DOING THINGS
richardBUTT OVER HERE COMMANDS IT

Can you guys stop this stuff already?  If I made a thread for every semi-popular show that I watch, we'd have another 20 megathreads.

Keep your pony stuff to yourself.  Just watch it, don't go here and post research or talk about how much you love Luna and Stella or whatever the forget they are called.

>don't discuss things on a forum!

Get out Rave, nobody likes you.

but regulith
u c
this is different because i dont like it and neither shoulg anyone else

I think he's on Step 2.

I think he's on Step 2.
I think he fell down the steps and that's why he's brain damaged and delusional.

Would you like me to discuss my loveual and hygienic habits?

I like to scrub my starfish with a loofah in the shower, I just feel cleaner that way during the day.  Don't you ever get a sweaty feeling in your asscrack if you are out in the sun too long?  I get it all the time, really.  And then ball sweat!  Don't get me started on that salty stuff.
Get out Rave, nobody likes you.
Stocking that hurt.
lolirony
:'c