My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7666077 times)

Any got links to good tutorials? I need to learn to draw.

as an artist I'd say the best thing to do is study the ponies and learn from there

if you want to skip that, google "how to draw my little pony friendship is magic style", there's a good tutorial there

I'd post the link but I can't copy/paste

creepy time!

I don't have any non-creepy spike!

forget

I don't have any non-creepy spike!

forget
I have creepy pics of dash. Contains blood, alot of blood. but no gore.

ẃ̢̤̗͍͇̖̱̼̙̫͚͗̇͛̎̂̂ͫ̊͋̃̒͆ͯ̋͜ͅę̻̹͎͕̯̠͓̗͇̮̝̯͉̬̰̘̗̗ͧ́ͬ͊̌̒ͩ̐ͣ͛̇ͫ̈ͭ͛̀̕͟͡ ̺͍̦̞̻̗̻͔̪͚̤͚͇̙͉̱ͥ̍ͦ͒̈ͫͤ͒ͧ̾̒͘͠ͅc̼̠̱͚̗̾̉͌ͧ̋ͯ̂́ͮ͆͘͜͞ơ̴̧̳͈̦̙͓͈͔̫̞̙̱͕͉̣̺̑ͧͯ͛͟ͅn̷̴̨͇̮̗̜̯̜̯͕̹̫͍͖̞ͧͭͧ̐͌͆̈́ͬ̊ͤ͆ͤ͌ͬ̒͡͝ͅt̵̏ͨ͂̇̓͑ͮ͐̆͌̉̅̉ͤ̕͏͈̮̪̠̜̦͉͚̝̞͇͔͙̠̱̕͟ͅrͦ̎̾̏ͧ̀ͫ́ͥͥͦ͋͏̦̯̱̖̝̟̬̖̝͙̹͡ǫ̛͙̘̳̭͕͍̝͕̬̗̣̩̓̈ͪͫͥͮ̎̓̈̉͊̀͟͞l͆̿ͭ͌ͤͫ̆ͪ͏̬̜̦̭̻͖̲̹̟̼͈̻̞̣́ ̨̧̛̣͇͚͎̗̼͎͎̳͇̩͕̻̪̤̬̆͐̍̊̈͋͋̿͌̿̈͛́̚͝y̴̡̻̱̯̠̻̫̫͕͕̳̻͙̩̜͕̘̱̖͖͊ͧ͋̇̃͒̀ọ̮͈̘̳̳͖̦͍͓̟̣̀ͬ̈́͆ͣ̐̏̉͟ú̸̘̠̣̜̖̱̿̿͑̋̈̔̀̈́͆̉̇͘͟͢͡ ͊̎͛̅̅̋̾̍͑ͣ͆́͢͏͠҉͚̗͉͔͈̹̻̱̲͔̯ẃ̵̴̛͓͓͎̞̻͓̼̲̺̤̏͂ͪ̈͊̀͞e̵̡̡̹͍̤̭͇̤̠͖̲̯̳͕̝̒͆͒ͮ̋̄̾̄ͣ̈́͛ͪ̄ͤͦ̏ͭͫ̚͟͝ ̢͖̠̬̗̯͎̞̺͙̯̰͔͓̔ͪ͊̿͐ͫ̕͟ͅo̶͚͉̮̹̩̝͕̼̦͕̙͔̳̒͌ͫͨ͗ͧ́́̕͠ẅ̵̸̡̢̛̮̭͎̝̝̬̠̫͉͚̠̰̫́̾̔̍͆̇̔ͅň̢̲͍̠̙̭̝̯͕̓͋̅̓̀̐ͥ̅̃ͧ̄̏̓ͯ̂̾̐͜͢͞ ̶̧̱̻̖̭͔͖̗̣͈̦͈̝͎̞̫͗̉̾̑ͩ̒͞y̸̶͎̖͖͙̣̪̭̙̑̉́ͦ̄͋̄̈ͫ̅͡͠ͅỏ̟̮̭̭͈̻̠ͦ͊ͩ̅̅̒ͫͯ̒̍̃ͤ̍͜͞͠u̷̶̢̨̮͎̻͉͙̠͓̫̯͖̤̹̲̪ͦͦ͐̊ͨ̂͌̽͊͂̊̏̊ͣ̑̆ͩ̇ͅ ̧̨͔̯̩̣̗̝̝̫̙͓̥̑͗̓̊ͅy̵̛͛̾͋̑ͫ̔ͣ̔̏҉̨͏̖̰̬̱̮̩̱͕͖̩o̧͕̗̙̙̙̽ͭ̓̐ͬ͗̈́ͤ̈͋ͤͮ̄͗̆ͩ̅́̚͢ų̜̩̙̣̞͚̪̀ͯ̓͐͊̈́̇̇ͬ̿̄́́͢͞ ͂ͧͮͮͧ͒̒ͧͦ̏̇̍̃ͤͣ̚҉̵̻̳̜͔̺̗͉̦̤̥̟̥̭̟̖̤͞͝ȃ̢̇̓̃̔ͬ́̀̊ͣͣ̇̅҉̬̻̲̟̰̭͙͉̠̥͙͇̬͉̭͡ͅr̢̛̞̫̭̱̆ͪ̀̒ͨͯ̑̓̉ͮͥ̀ę̧̛̼͇̣͉̫̣̗̹̟́̾͊͋ͬ͠͞ ̸̻̝͚͎̘̲͚̻͍͆ͨͮͦ̿̆̇̇͒͘o̸͕̰̼̟̩̯̦̹͉̞̞̩̟̤͎̘̥͓͇͂̅͒͋̽ͧ̐ͭͥͫ̂̒̓ͣ̇ͨ̀̀͡u̯̦̻̻̬͐̈́̇͌ͬͧͫ͌͗͑́̀͢͡r̛̥̭̻̖͎͉͈̥̭̓̄̇͐̿̎͐̚̚ ̷̊̓ͮ̐̀͠͏͏͙̫͉͖̮͚̫̪̪̬̤ͅp̢̭͚̝͇̫̭͓̉̒̽ͫ̅͐͆ͧ́ͥ͢͢͟͟ṵ̴̝̱͔̩ͮ̔̓̒̌p̢͓̺͓̗͍̹̰͔̖̤͊ͥ̀̀̄̀̋̓ͣͣ͗̿̽͛̑̈́ͫ̀́͟͜͞p̧̨̤̥͖͉̱̜͎̫͖͈͉̼̟̗̘̰͕̫ͨ́̄̔̀̈́ͩ̉̈́ͪ̿͋̃́͜͢ͅȩ̴̨͓͚̻͉̙̰̝͖̮̳̔̃͂͗ͦͧͬ̓͋͛̈͜t̴̰̭̯̟̑͑͑ͪͪ̎ͭͯ̊̍ͫ̑́ͫͫ͟ş̸̖͉̜̞̯̦̘̪̦̙̠̪̮̬̲̗͖̪̇̽ͥͩ̇̓ͭ̔͂̇ͤ̃͟ ̐́ͫͤ̉̅̓͒҉̵̬͚͚̭̜̥͔̰͔̜͍̥w̸̡̡̱̥͓̻̭̟̙̣̬̝̲͕ͯ̏̍̄̑̌̌ͦͨ͂͛ͣͫ̽̊͐̚͟͠ͅe̷̢̛̱̫͈̪̩̥̖̣̳̙ͬ̿̍͌ͣ̇͆͂̓̀͞ͅ ̨̜̩̩̼̝̙͔͐͛ͤ̈́͟a̴̢̨̨͚̳͉̯̫̫͎̤͋ͬ́̾̏͒͑͗̔̀̈́͑r̆̀͋̅͛͏̵̻̰͚̱͖̠̭̜̗̮̺̪͓̦͡͝e͗̎ͫ͆̅ͫ̌ͭ̅̈́̋ͥ͂͑̾̚͏̧̘̗͇̞̼̼̬̤̰̮͢͟ ͙̲͚̤͙̫̘͆ͦͪ̎͞y͇͓͉͍̣̗̯͍̲͎̩͔̝͇̪̪̠̍ͮ̀̎̈̒̿̿͒͘͟͜ǫ̴̛̥͉͔̮̹̃ͦ̊̑̈́͒̉͗̈́̋̉́͆ͧͩ͐̈́̇̓͟u̸͉͎̦͍̪̲̭̻͎͕̦̰̙̦̯͚͚͚͐̏͐ͭͨ͂ͩ̿̉ͥ͌̾ͬ̇́͛ͥ̕͝ŗ̱̙͈̳̤͇̬̭̿͒ͦ̑̆ͧ͒́͞ ̷̈́͋ͣ̔̇̋́ͬ̌̈́ͭͨ̏҉̗͎̫̙̩̼͉͉͙̝̺̭̘̩ͅm̡ͧ͂̾̈̐̈ͮ̃̄̂̈̏̆͌̈͆͏̢̧̛͍̹̦̮̝̠͙ą̧̰̥̻̗̻̞̗̔ͥ͑̋ͯ̾̈ͧͨ̍͒̀̕ş̵͖̘̮̫̬̤̗̖̤̻̮͈̰̼̯͔̊́͗͋̊̈́ͅţ̹̟͙̗͇̗̘̲̔̃́̒ͩ̉͌̑͑ͩ̏̀ͧ͑͟e̿͐ͦͤͨ̀̒̈̎̎͌̈͊̚͏̧̢̬̣̭͕͓̤̭̞̼̫̹̤͚̙̞͖͞ͅr̻̯̭̯̮̼͍̺̬̥̠̩̱̦̗͖͖͍̲͑̇̉̈́ͪ̔̃̽ͫ̆͛͞͞ş̷ͤ̄ͣ̄ͣ͑̔͏̸̜̝͉̟̝̭͚̗̭̮̱̹͙̜̩̞̰̙ͅ
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 01:55:42 AM by stuntman021 »

OH SWEET JESUS

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:c

I have creepy pics of dash. Contains blood, alot of blood. but no gore.
Cupcakes related, I assume?

STUNTMAN

YOU NEED TO GET BANNED

NOW

Sorry, it's the only one in the series.

So much loving pagestreach