My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7664499 times)

ẃ̢̤̗͍͇̖̱̼̙̫͚͗̇͛̎̂̂ͫ̊͋̃̒͆ͯ̋͜ͅę̻̹͎͕̯̠͓̗͇̮̝̯͉̬̰̘̗̗ͧ́ͬ͊̌̒ͩ̐ͣ͛̇ͫ̈ͭ͛̀̕͟͡ ̺͍̦̞̻̗̻͔̪͚̤͚͇̙͉̱ͥ̍ͦ͒̈ͫͤ͒ͧ̾̒͘͠ͅc̼̠̱͚̗̾̉͌ͧ̋ͯ̂́ͮ͆͘͜͞ơ̴̧̳͈̦̙͓͈͔̫̞̙̱͕͉̣̺̑ͧͯ͛͟ͅn̷̴̨͇̮̗̜̯̜̯͕̹̫͍͖̞ͧͭͧ̐͌͆̈́ͬ̊ͤ͆ͤ͌ͬ̒͡͝ͅt̵̏ͨ͂̇̓͑ͮ͐̆͌̉̅̉ͤ̕͏͈̮̪̠̜̦͉͚̝̞͇͔͙̠̱̕͟ͅrͦ̎̾̏ͧ̀ͫ́ͥͥͦ͋͏̦̯̱̖̝̟̬̖̝͙̹͡ǫ̛͙̘̳̭͕͍̝͕̬̗̣̩̓̈ͪͫͥͮ̎̓̈̉͊̀͟͞l͆̿ͭ͌ͤͫ̆ͪ͏̬̜̦̭̻͖̲̹̟̼͈̻̞̣́ ̨̧̛̣͇͚͎̗̼͎͎̳͇̩͕̻̪̤̬̆͐̍̊̈͋͋̿͌̿̈͛́̚͝y̴̡̻̱̯̠̻̫̫͕͕̳̻͙̩̜͕̘̱̖͖͊ͧ͋̇̃͒̀ọ̮͈̘̳̳͖̦͍͓̟̣̀ͬ̈́͆ͣ̐̏̉͟ú̸̘̠̣̜̖̱̿̿͑̋̈̔̀̈́͆̉̇͘͟͢͡ ͊̎͛̅̅̋̾̍͑ͣ͆́͢͏͠҉͚̗͉͔͈̹̻̱̲͔̯ẃ̵̴̛͓͓͎̞̻͓̼̲̺̤̏͂ͪ̈͊̀͞e̵̡̡̹͍̤̭͇̤̠͖̲̯̳͕̝̒͆͒ͮ̋̄̾̄ͣ̈́͛ͪ̄ͤͦ̏ͭͫ̚͟͝ ̢͖̠̬̗̯͎̞̺͙̯̰͔͓̔ͪ͊̿͐ͫ̕͟ͅo̶͚͉̮̹̩̝͕̼̦͕̙͔̳̒͌ͫͨ͗ͧ́́̕͠ẅ̵̸̡̢̛̮̭͎̝̝̬̠̫͉͚̠̰̫́̾̔̍͆̇̔ͅň̢̲͍̠̙̭̝̯͕̓͋̅̓̀̐ͥ̅̃ͧ̄̏̓ͯ̂̾̐͜͢͞ ̶̧̱̻̖̭͔͖̗̣͈̦͈̝͎̞̫͗̉̾̑ͩ̒͞y̸̶͎̖͖͙̣̪̭̙̑̉́ͦ̄͋̄̈ͫ̅͡͠ͅỏ̟̮̭̭͈̻̠ͦ͊ͩ̅̅̒ͫͯ̒̍̃ͤ̍͜͞͠u̷̶̢̨̮͎̻͉͙̠͓̫̯͖̤̹̲̪ͦͦ͐̊ͨ̂͌̽͊͂̊̏̊ͣ̑̆ͩ̇ͅ ̧̨͔̯̩̣̗̝̝̫̙͓̥̑͗̓̊ͅy̵̛͛̾͋̑ͫ̔ͣ̔̏҉̨͏̖̰̬̱̮̩̱͕͖̩o̧͕̗̙̙̙̽ͭ̓̐ͬ͗̈́ͤ̈͋ͤͮ̄͗̆ͩ̅́̚͢ų̜̩̙̣̞͚̪̀ͯ̓͐͊̈́̇̇ͬ̿̄́́͢͞ ͂ͧͮͮͧ͒̒ͧͦ̏̇̍̃ͤͣ̚҉̵̻̳̜͔̺̗͉̦̤̥̟̥̭̟̖̤͞͝ȃ̢̇̓̃̔ͬ́̀̊ͣͣ̇̅҉̬̻̲̟̰̭͙͉̠̥͙͇̬͉̭͡ͅr̢̛̞̫̭̱̆ͪ̀̒ͨͯ̑̓̉ͮͥ̀ę̧̛̼͇̣͉̫̣̗̹̟́̾͊͋ͬ͠͞ ̸̻̝͚͎̘̲͚̻͍͆ͨͮͦ̿̆̇̇͒͘o̸͕̰̼̟̩̯̦̹͉̞̞̩̟̤͎̘̥͓͇͂̅͒͋̽ͧ̐ͭͥͫ̂̒̓ͣ̇ͨ̀̀͡u̯̦̻̻̬͐̈́̇͌ͬͧͫ͌͗͑́̀͢͡r̛̥̭̻̖͎͉͈̥̭̓̄̇͐̿̎͐̚̚ ̷̊̓ͮ̐̀͠͏͏͙̫͉͖̮͚̫̪̪̬̤ͅp̢̭͚̝͇̫̭͓̉̒̽ͫ̅͐͆ͧ́ͥ͢͢͟͟ṵ̴̝̱͔̩ͮ̔̓̒̌p̢͓̺͓̗͍̹̰͔̖̤͊ͥ̀̀̄̀̋̓ͣͣ͗̿̽͛̑̈́ͫ̀́͟͜͞p̧̨̤̥͖͉̱̜͎̫͖͈͉̼̟̗̘̰͕̫ͨ́̄̔̀̈́ͩ̉̈́ͪ̿͋̃́͜͢ͅȩ̴̨͓͚̻͉̙̰̝͖̮̳̔̃͂͗ͦͧͬ̓͋͛̈͜t̴̰̭̯̟̑͑͑ͪͪ̎ͭͯ̊̍ͫ̑́ͫͫ͟ş̸̖͉̜̞̯̦̘̪̦̙̠̪̮̬̲̗͖̪̇̽ͥͩ̇̓ͭ̔͂̇ͤ̃͟ ̐́ͫͤ̉̅̓͒҉̵̬͚͚̭̜̥͔̰͔̜͍̥w̸̡̡̱̥͓̻̭̟̙̣̬̝̲͕ͯ̏̍̄̑̌̌ͦͨ͂͛ͣͫ̽̊͐̚͟͠ͅe̷̢̛̱̫͈̪̩̥̖̣̳̙ͬ̿̍͌ͣ̇͆͂̓̀͞ͅ ̨̜̩̩̼̝̙͔͐͛ͤ̈́͟a̴̢̨̨͚̳͉̯̫̫͎̤͋ͬ́̾̏͒͑͗̔̀̈́͑r̆̀͋̅͛͏̵̻̰͚̱͖̠̭̜̗̮̺̪͓̦͡͝e͗̎ͫ͆̅ͫ̌ͭ̅̈́̋ͥ͂͑̾̚͏̧̘̗͇̞̼̼̬̤̰̮͢͟ ͙̲͚̤͙̫̘͆ͦͪ̎͞y͇͓͉͍̣̗̯͍̲͎̩͔̝͇̪̪̠̍ͮ̀̎̈̒̿̿͒͘͟͜ǫ̴̛̥͉͔̮̹̃ͦ̊̑̈́͒̉͗̈́̋̉́͆ͧͩ͐̈́̇̓͟u̸͉͎̦͍̪̲̭̻͎͕̦̰̙̦̯͚͚͚͐̏͐ͭͨ͂ͩ̿̉ͥ͌̾ͬ̇́͛ͥ̕͝ŗ̱̙͈̳̤͇̬̭̿͒ͦ̑̆ͧ͒́͞ ̷̈́͋ͣ̔̇̋́ͬ̌̈́ͭͨ̏҉̗͎̫̙̩̼͉͉͙̝̺̭̘̩ͅm̡ͧ͂̾̈̐̈ͮ̃̄̂̈̏̆͌̈͆͏̢̧̛͍̹̦̮̝̠͙ą̧̰̥̻̗̻̞̗̔ͥ͑̋ͯ̾̈ͧͨ̍͒̀̕ş̵͖̘̮̫̬̤̗̖̤̻̮͈̰̼̯͔̊́͗͋̊̈́ͅţ̹̟͙̗͇̗̘̲̔̃́̒ͩ̉͌̑͑ͩ̏̀ͧ͑͟e̿͐ͦͤͨ̀̒̈̎̎͌̈͊̚͏̧̢̬̣̭͕͓̤̭̞̼̫̹̤͚̙̞͖͞ͅr̻̯̭̯̮̼͍̺̬̥̠̩̱̦̗͖͖͍̲͑̇̉̈́ͪ̔̃̽ͫ̆͛͞͞ş̷ͤ̄ͣ̄ͣ͑̔͏̸̜̝͉̟̝̭͚̗̭̮̱̹͙̜̩̞̰̙ͅ
Wow so cool!

how the hell does that work, I have never figured it out

Count please edit that out of your post, I'd rather not see an image like that repeatedly posted

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/07/story-thessalonica-legacy.html
I found this story on ED.
I think qwepir would like it.

Count please edit that out of your post, I'd rather not see an image like that repeatedly posted
lrn2adblock

*cough*adblock*cough*

It's still going to be there, it's not the point that I can see it it's the point that we want to keep that out and not have someone constantly quote it

i'm back from /co/

i've read terrible things

terrible things

How do you guys have 400 pages on this already?  It's been 9 days.

9 days.

How do you guys have 400 pages on this already?  It's been 9 days.

9 days.
By the POWER OF GRAYSKULL magic of ponies

By the POWER OF GRAYSKULL magic of ponies
I couldn't even keep up a religion discussion thread for 400 pages.

Like seriously, there's not enough to talk about in MLP to reach 400 pages.

I couldn't even keep up a religion discussion thread for 400 pages.

Like seriously, there's not enough to talk about in MLP to reach 400 pages.
we stuffpost and post fanart
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 02:56:49 AM by stuntman021 »

^Dude I blocked your avatar yesterday.

Please stop with the frequent changes.

-snip-
STOP!
How do you guys have 400 pages on this already?  It's been 9 days.

9 days.
I blame troll attacks and their stuffposting for 1/2 of the pages.

STOP! I blame troll attacks and their stuffposting for 1/2 of the pages.
fine, sorry
^Dude I blocked your avatar yesterday.

Please stop with the frequent changes.
this one is more fab forget the ponylice