Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7628477 times)

We are always here for ya bro.

Kinda true, theres a brony in my school who reads Luna fanfics every lunch hour and I changed my view on him to a creep.

Well, today I brought my laptop to camp. And since I got my stuff done early, I was allowed to play tf2. What I failed to realize was that I had a stuffton of pony GUI edits, and one of the instructors was watching me.

Im curious whether he noticed the strange scout icon, but I disabled them and plates again.

Hopefully he's the only one who knows, but still... Damn.

Well, today I brought my laptop to camp. And since I got my stuff done early, I was allowed to play tf2. What I failed to realize was that I had a stuffton of pony GUI edits, and one of the instructors was watching me.

Im curious whether he noticed the strange scout icon, but I disabled them and plates again.

Hopefully he's the only one who knows, but still... Damn.
Hell, if he watched me, he'd be seeing applejack running around.

Hell, if he watched me, he'd be seeing applejack running around.
lol

I want an MLP mod for TF2 like the Kenny mod for the Pyro.

Scout running alongside Rainbow Dash? YES!

Always hide your brony in real life so people won't see you as a freak.

I want an MLP mod for TF2 like the Kenny mod for the Pyro.

Scout running alongside Rainbow Dash? YES!
well damn, I always thought scout was afraid of rainbows.

All of my instructors are pretty cool. I doubt they'd treat me differently, now that they've seen that Bronies can be normal, straight, nice people.

That day I dressed up as Leon from Resident Evil. I might be going on the front page...

Always hide your brony in real life so people won't see you as a freak.
Sadly not alot do this.

But I really hate it when bronies do things like the Rainbow Dash licsense plate or buying posters at ComicCon or taking pics of them with their stuff.

Lets all give starscream a nice big pity hug

looks better without the stupid eyes
and looks WAY better while getting hit in the face with a plank

You mean you haven't heard of the best loving science fiction novel out there?
There were no sand worms in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:46:36 AM by Qwepir »

Sadly not alot do this.

But I really hate it when bronies do things like the Rainbow Dash licsense plate or buying posters at ComicCon or taking pics of them with their stuff.
Some people take their interest seriously. that's why they do that.

Sadly not alot do this.

I'm buying one of those posters on eBay.

forget you :c

There were no sand worms in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
I'm talking about Dune.

I haven't read that yet because whenever I do my dad says I'm not mature enough.
I'm 14.  I think I'd be mature enough.