Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7665533 times)

goth are you a brony now?

I'm neutral

I am not the only one who agrees, Miga had the same idea of moving you all, before he quit when you just refused, the lack of "negative" attention would be bad for you, it seems.

I have grown up, the people in this thread haven't.

If you have grown up, then ignore this thread and move on with life bro
People like MLP. People play Blockland. So--loving--what.

I agree. The head was too big on that one.

Denying anything is a common reflex of a Brony, it's like they are biologically attached to the show.

I'm neutral

If you have grown up, then ignore this thread and move on with life bro
People like MLP. People play Blockland. So--loving--what.

People play blockland

People masturbate to research of MLP, people make cosplay for MLP, people love MLP, people obsess over MLP, people draw MLP, people make radio shows for  MLP, it's everywhere.

I have grown up, the people in this thread haven't.

Quote from: C.S. Lewis
Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

Denying anything is a common reflex of a Brony, it's like they are biologically attached to the show.
yes and this is a bad thing
People play blockland

People masturbate to research of MLP, people make cosplay for MLP, people love MLP, people obsess over MLP, people draw MLP, people make radio shows for  MLP, it's everywhere.
yes people do do these things

how is it irony
are you absent or what
no friendship in your post either

meany :C

Yeah. We've got to get the friendship all up in here. Only you guys are so defensive. :c

So is pollution

The point is, who cares. If you hate MLP, I don't think bitching will get you anywhere, except deeper in the hole.
Wanna hate post about MLP? Make a topic for it. Don't do it here, this is for people discussing MLP, not raging over how it is "ruining the forums"

*Hands friendship*

+1

:)

no friendship in your post either

meany :C
Im not really a "bronie" so i prefer punching stuff and yelling bad words instead of sharing boxes of friendship

After being gone for a week and seeing what's happened now, I thought I'd just stamp this out.

There's nothing wrong with hobbies and obsessions. If you don't like it, that's fine.
But there's no need to bitch, and whine, and brag about it.

Because of all the haters, this has pretty much now turned into a collossal hate thread. Just let the thread get back on track, and let the bronies do whatever it is that they do.

If not, screw you.
Simple.

After being gone for a week and seeing what's happened now, I thought I'd just stamp this out.

There's nothing wrong with hobbies and obsessions. If you don't like it, that's fine.

Because of all the haters, this has pretty much now turned into a collossal hate thread. Just let the thread get back on track, and let the bronies do whatever it is that they do.

If not, screw you.
Simple.

Sorry to be such a colossal downer, but there is no way in hell this thread is ever going to get back on track...

If not, screw you.
Simple.
BUT THEN I HAVE TO STOP COMPLAINING