Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667928 times)

Go ahead, spend the rest of your life watching My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic and have no reason to exist whatsoever.
Maybe you'll be as successful as this guy.

yes and this is a bad thingyes people do do these things

And a lot of people on the Blockland forums do not want it.

Oh, and funny how you gave me a private message asking me to stop trying, you really are getting desperate to defend a 4 year old girl's TV show.

Sorry to be such a colossal downer, but there is no way in hell this thread is ever going to get back on track...

I can see that now. I guess some people were destined to hate ponies.

BUT THEN I HAVE TO STOP COMPLAINING

I think that'd be best, Squideey.

More. I'm leveling up quickly.

Oh, and funny how you gave me a private message asking me to stop trying, you really are getting desperate to defend a 4 year old girl's TV show.
it was advice

you're making yourself look really bad here and you aren't accomplishing anything

Awesome, just awesome
are you going to try drawing more characters soon? you might be up for it

Awesome, just awesome
are you going to try drawing more characters soon? you might be up for it
Yeah. I didn't expect I'd be such a natural at this. It's almost like I get better at drawing without even trying. I must have some strange subconscious mechanism that observes images and... does... stuff?

I could say just about the same for how you bronies have been trying to defend your show!
I am actually accomplishing something, while you are trying to defend a show with writers and producers who don't give a forget about your efforts to protect the show, and just want to milk your obsession, I'm showing people the truth of this fandom.

Go ahead, spend the rest of your life watching My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic and have no reason to exist whatsoever.

Since when was having autism a problem?

It's not like he can help it. But I'm sure you've never had a mental issue.

At least I don't waste my time intentionally seeking out bronies to hate.

I could say just about the same for how you bronies have been trying to defend your show!
I am actually accomplishing something, while you are trying to defend a show with writers and producers who don't give a forget about your efforts to protect the show, and just want to milk your obsession, I'm showing people the truth of this fandom.
I'M GETTING THE REAL UNDERGROUND STORIES ON THIS SHOW. YOU'RE ALL SHEEP. I'M TRYING TO UNCOVER THE TRUE CONSPIRACY BEHIND THIS SHOW. YOU'LL SEE.

you and tony have shown enough "truth", there's nothing else to do bro

anything else you try to do will eventually fail

and you'll be even lower on the forum's line of respect than you already are

if that's even possible, hah

Yeah. I didn't expect I'd be such a natural at this.
Don't be so modest, we all know that you stole this artwork have been practising

No, you're accomplishing nothing.
All you are doing is just flaming people for liking some kids show that few really care about, and trying to boost your ego.

Go away.

Since when was having autism a problem?

It's not like he can help it. But I'm sure you've never had a mental issue.

Autism is only a fraction for his problem, I know autistic people who have actually doing better than most people i know.

At least I don't waste my time intentionally seeking out bronies to hate.

That was a terrible comeback.

you and tony have shown enough "truth", there's nothing else to do bro

anything else you try to do will eventually fail

and you'll be even lower on the forum's line of respect than you already are

if that's even possible, hah

Of course!
The forum = Bronies!

Don't be so modest, we all know that you stole this artwork have been practising
...NO.

I just happen to be really good at observing my environment and translating that into my motor skills or something. I'm a goddamn machine.