Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7784087 times)

lol what's happening to toafruity
he's leaving
Bro... We might live in the same area :O

But Im on the pacific.
That's kinda cool.

He posted an image of a somewhat inappropriate image off that one spa ponies blog, they told him he would get banned for that and now he is getting himself banned now.
that's not the only reason. I wanted to leave because I realized this forum as a half is much of a bitch to me. Seems ephialtes isn't doing anything now but being online.

that's not the only reason. I wanted to leave because I realized this forum as a half is much of a bitch to me. Seems ephialtes isn't doing anything now but being online.
Do what i do and don't go on them much.

All I do now is browse this topic.

if both badspot and ephialtes don't respond for a week, then I'm staying.

>1st day after that week
>lol ban!

>1st day after that week
>lol ban!
Less likely since the moderators and the owner will not give a stuff about it and ignore it.

He posted an image of a somewhat inappropriate image off that one spa ponies blog, they told him he would get banned for that and now he is getting himself banned now.
lol loving idiot
also ephi can't ban

don't wait to get banned, just leave. now. we don't need people posting pony research pictures

Its funny how the creator's DA name is Tony  :cookieMonster:

Btw, type in killing Floor fsjal and theres tons of pony stuff.

fillypound
the horror the horror

I'm not kidding, just looking back at the forums is full of flame and stuff and its like a forum hurled into a pile of stuff licked up and vomited again, see ya.

Your edited out image wouldn't have got you banned, but this probably will.

I lol'd

<3

we all know what happened next

tsk tsk

"fernando is on his way"
yay!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 02:47:17 AM by tikitai »