Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7794435 times)

I'll be sure to be there

Is there a certain stream everyone around here goes to?

I post a list of streams every Saturday morning a good bit before the show begins, I personally suggest two of them because they are best in terms of quality. One is a ustream/justin.tv (hax mega), and the other is a livestream.com (Late Night Ponies) steamer.

Users around here tend to go to both, I usually go to the livestream and I know I've seen one or two users in there before.

edit: and in case you did not know already,
New episodes air on Saturdays at:
7am PST / 8am MST / 9am CST / 10am EST
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 11:38:32 PM by Blastdown »

Every living thing in a thirty kilometer radius from you guys has now turned permavirgin, including single-celled organisms

Good job.

Every living thing in a thirty kilometer radius from you guys has now turned permavirgin, including single-celled organisms

Good job.
yay

Good job.

troll harder.

Good job.
I'm a virgin but not a kissless one! Do I get points for that?

I'm a virgin but not a kissless one! Do I get points for that?

I'm not surprised.

Sometimes, Lord Tony is such a richard.
He effin stole anotha broniebrony's avatar.
Coolio's avatar:
Lord Tony's avatar:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 09:00:20 PM by dargereldren »

Good job.

Sorry, I don't have any forgets to give you right now! I won't be getting any more for awhile either, so you'll have to look elsewhere. Have a good day!

Sorry, I don't have any forgets to give you right now! I won't be getting any more for awhile either, so you'll have to look elsewhere. Have a good day!

Someone sounds like they are too cool for internet.

Sometimes, Lord Tony is such a richard.
He effin stole anotha bronie's avatar.
nothing new.