My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7665082 times)

tony
seriously
i am going to like
do you like tactical nukes? do-do you like tactical nukes lovey?

tony
seriously
i am going to like
do you like tactical nukes? do-do you like tactical nukes lovey?
I'm sure he likes tsar bombs.

Okay, Tony. That's quite enough. We get your point that your always trying to portray us as sick-ass bastards.

Now, piss off.

Sec, I gotta go re-enable my anti-tony script before I break out the eye condoms.

We get your point that your always trying to portray us as sick-ass bastards.

How are you not?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 11:29:37 AM by Lord Tony² »

my eyes are being destroyed by tony
somebody hold me

How are you not?
why..why are you so dense?
if you look at the community as a hole, there's only like, 10% of the brony community that's actually that sick.
the other 90% frown upon this kind of stuff

How are you not?
Do you see all of us posting that stuff? If there's anybody you want to call sick go call Thompson sick.

Nice job, you managed to go through the last few hundred pages and find the most disturbing images just to bump them up to the latest page by quoting them. Do you want a medal?

this will be my most inactive week of rping ever :L

Are you trying to say you will miss roleplaying as a pony?

Nice job, you managed to go through the last few hundred pages and find the most disturbing images just to bump them up to the latest page by quoting them. Do you want a medal?

It only happened 2 days ago, not weeks. It's all still quite relevant.

How are you not?

Well, from seeing the replies you received for re-posting those images, that would give you the hint that we have been trying hard to avoid the research.

And the person who originally posted it must have not been thinking about what he was doing.

my eyes are being destroyed by tony
somebody hold mewhy..why are you so dense?
if you look at the community as a hole, there's only like, 10% of the brony community that's actually that sick.
the other 90% frown upon this kind of stuff

Hurry, put these on your eyes! *hands pack of eye-condoms*

It only happened 2 days ago, not weeks. It's all still quite relevant.

The conversation has changed since then. The only people trying to go back to that subject are you and Thompson.

Are you trying to say you will miss roleplaying as a pony?
okay first, why the hell are you digging up so much old stuff?
and two, i didn't say "i would miss". i was talking to someone and said that it will be inactive. totally says i'm going to miss roleplaying
and three, it's not even roleplaying as ponies what the hell man :V

And the person who originally posted it must have not been thinking about what he was doing.

The conversation has changed since then. The only people trying to go back to that subject are you and Thompson.

Check his recent posts.

Oh and what discussion? You never have actual discussions.