My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7664257 times)

Check his recent posts.

Oh and what discussion? You never have actual discussions.

Goddamnit Tony you're as thick as a concrete milkshake. We have conversations all the time when you're not bringing up the absolute bottoms of this topic. I swear if you could just leave everyone here would be happier and have a better time. Also, you never even pay attention to anything besides the research. If anything, you're the twisted one here. I remember back to nearly a month ago when we were having a casual chat about teens reacting to bronies. Even recently we've been sharing music.

Tony, please, for the sake of this topic and my faith in humanity, GO THE forget AWAY.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 11:34:44 AM by Neon »

You never have actual discussions.

Try reading sections of the thread other than those where somebody just posted research.

Try reading sections of the thread other than those where somebody just posted research.

"Whats ur favorite pony"
"Pony pony is best pony pony!
"Fat pony is best pony1"
"here is my pony pixel art!"

That's basically this whole thread summed up.

If you are referring to a rough estimate of the last 50 or 100 pages, that is an incorrect summary.

If you are referring to a rough estimate of the last 50 or 100 pages, that is an incorrect summary.

That's the thing. These conversations repeat every 50 or 100 pages.

You gain about 50-100 pages per loving day!

"Whats ur favorite pony"
"Fat pony is best pony1"
These are people just being silly

OH NO, A CARTOON HAS FAN ART, CALL THE MEDIA, CALL THE POLICE, CALL MY MOMMY!

"Whats ur favorite pony"
"Fat pony is best pony1"

That's basically this whole thread summed up.
replace pony with anything else, and that's basically any fandom summed up in just a few sentences
you have so many holes in your logic, you're like swiss cheese :V

that would give you the hint that we have been trying hard to avoid the research.
You shouldn't have to try to avoid the research.

replace pony with anything else, and that's basically any fandom summed up in just a few sentences

I've seen the minecraft thread. It's more mature than this thread.

Guys, we've been over this again and again
just ignore tony, it's not like he can do anything other than bitch and whine at us, hell, he's even telling us to be flamboyant

Tony is my lover don't be mean to him :C

This thread has existed too long for that to be a valid conclusion.

You shouldn't even be trying to avoid the research.
aphtonites
stay out of this
seriously
i used to have loads of respect for you and i wanted to work with you, mod with you
and then you joined lord tony's regime.
why :'c

That's the thing. These conversations repeat every 50 or 100 pages.

You're clearly being an ass just for the sake of it, Tony. You refuse to admit the truth about what you've been really seeing other than the childish stuff and the research. Give up.