My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7658800 times)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 04:47:06 AM by Aphtonites »

-snip-

ignore the collar and everything will be fine.

I'm trying...

-snip-

ignore the collar and everything will be fine.

I feel like it's loveual.

smittyg

and i guess it could be considered loveual in a way, or leading to, from this text that came with it:
You stir from your slumber by a gentle tapping on the bed sheets, a blue Pegasus stands to the side of your bed looking at you with distress.

“Rainbow… What’s wrong?” you ask, she turns from you briefly before returning her gaze and opening her mouth to speak. “I had a nightmare…” she speaks, tears welling in her eyes.

You pull an arm out from under the bed sheets, cupping your hand against her cheek “Hey now… It’s okay… It was just a nightmare, you’re safe now” you say softly in an attempt to reassure her.

Rainbow nuzzles into your hand, embracing the affection as you move your hand down to tickle her under the chin. After what seems like minutes the cyan Pegasus pulls back, returning her gaze to you.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” she asks; a small smile creeps onto her face and a gentle shade of crimson flushes her cheeks while she awaits your response…

“Of course you can Rainbow…” while greeting her with a smile. Rainbow Dash jumps into the air performing a small loop de loop in the confines of your room while cheering out loud, you take it that shes pleased with your answer.

After Rainbow’s brief air show she drops down on to the top of your bed before quickly wriggling herself under the cover and huddling next to you. She meets you’re gaze for the third time that night, her brilliant magenta eyes sparkling from the hallway light, a gentle “Thank you” can be heard before she rests her head to the pillow and closes her eyes.

You smile before lowering yourself to kiss her on the head goodnight..

And then you wake up.

The narration is kind of creepy IMO.

Found this.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 05:07:11 AM by Mulch »

i love how she does her faces.

Too much information for me.

Oh wow, that guy should go calculate just how fast I slammed my hand into my face after seeing that.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 05:40:03 AM by Aphtonites »

i drawed a osterich