Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668165 times)

really? you must not look at a lot of the art then, I've seen her on all fours quite a lot.

I don't really visit any art sites very often. I thought there wouldn't be a point since I don't do art.

DAT PLOTE LOL

but no srsly skipsy is such a loving pro this

what the forget SMF

this post of yours was on the previous page and this page simultaneously for a minute there.

I don't really visit any art sites very often. I thought there wouldn't be a point since I don't do art.

well neither do I but I follow a lot of art blogs on Tumblr which is where I see most of the art that I admire.

what the forget SMF

this post of yours was on the previous page and this page simultaneously for a minute there.
Happens a lot in this thread
it must be dying with every post

what the forget SMF

it's magic, the outdated version of SMF ain't gotta explain stuff

How exactly does one become.. a brony?

How exactly does one become.. a brony?
If you like the show and want to label yourself as a brony
really there's no requirements or anything

I want love and friendship :panda:

really? you must not look at a lot of the art then, I've seen her on all fours quite a lot.
Dohohoho.

Dohohoho.
I didn't think anything bad about that until you posted.

When I see something that can sound naughty I'm always there to put that image in your head.

Beware >:3

When I see something that can sound naughty I'm always there to put that image in your head.

Beware >:3
That image is nothing new to me

If ya know what I mean im a loving furcigarette :c

i did

but i didn't want to say anything :S

That image is nothing new to me

If ya know what I mean im a loving furcigarette :c
I know what you mean...