Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7663468 times)

fedoras look bad on 90% of people who own them

just saying

although i find the design of fedoras interesting, i've never seen anyone pull it off without looking like a typical hipster douchebag
also, i hate duffel bags. i prefer suitcases or backpacks

Fedoras look best on those old detectives with a long coat and six shooter, helping another damsel in distress in an unforgiving world or something
Dufflebags just seem better for bigger things

Fedoras look best on those old detectives with a long coat and six shooter, helping another damsel in distress in an unforgiving world or something
Dufflebags just seem better for bigger things

I also have one of those long coats.

so this might be a spoiler or maybe it's already been posted or something but whatever

>synopsis for S3 E3

that is what we call in the business "a huge loving spoiler"

I almost read it but I caught sight of what it was before getting passed the title

Just one little episode to look forward to.

i'd prefer not to read the names of the episodes, they usually tell you a lot about it.
unfortunately that will be hard to avoid with zap2it, perhaps there is another alternative...

well maybe i can just get one of you guys, that doesn't care about potentially seeing the names, to pm me the next date
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 10:56:27 AM by Blastdown »

That would be me I guess

That would be me I guess
no because i already did it

:

at current I'm trying to get the mods of /r/mylittlepony to do it on the sidebar, however i'm not sure if they will.
we're already starting to get episodes in, and I already have these three episodes written down on OP

i'm mostly concerned about future episodes, and if they don't create the calender I suggested either one of you would be most helpful in that aspect. all i want is the number and date, no titles or descriptions lol

(because seriously the name of episode three can easily tell you a lot about what is going to happen)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 11:02:56 AM by Blastdown »