Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7794565 times)

CHRIS WAS BANNED!? BECAUSE OF ME!? AAAAGH!

He deserved it anyway lol.

bit more work and it should be done.
Looks like she's having a bad hair day and/or a lack of hair

-youtried-

bit more work and it should be done.

ogod that flat hair

I quite like the hair but I'll see what I can do.

Not because of you. He said he was going to snap anyway and you just happened to be the one that set him off.
That and he said "fine, find any excuse to ban me" or something like that on page 16.

like Badspot needs an excuse to ban somebody anyway lol.

Something tells me I'm gonna regret posting this...

All right, here's my stuffty sketch. And if a spot looks oddly bright, it probably is; I tried to touch this up and erase some unnecessary linework in Corel Paint Shop after scanning it, and Corel is not the greatest program to touch up pencil sketches. And for some reason the scanner cut off the very end of the tail, it's supposed to be rounded as well.
The basic expression I was aiming for was "worried".

This is Kristie, my changeling OC. She basically created her own identity in Ponyville instead of stealing another, and only absorbed what she needed to survive, and tried to spread harmony and understanding as best she could. Then word gets out that someone in town is a changeling, some sort of royal inquisitor comes in, something like a witch-hunt starts, and Kristie comes clean because she doesn't want anyone else to get hurt. The inquisitor is going to take her away to who-knows-where when the entire town defends her, remembering the nice things she did for them. The inquisitor leaves because he can't do his job, and a valuable lesson on friendship is learned (Kristie hid her true identity because she feared how the town would react, which made the problem worse).

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?
Love it, really cute story as well.

edit:

You wanted hair, I give you hair!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 03:15:01 PM by aludane »

i hope before the season ends we see Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo doing something together
or even if it happens next season

i just really want to see something there

i hope before the season ends we see Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo doing something together

Rainbow Dash adopts Scootaloo

Damnit now my post will be ignored.

I hate the way the forums work sometimes lol

Damnit now my post will be ignored.

I hate the way the forums work sometimes lol
I responded to it :(