Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7790014 times)

I dunno, Zach told me to avoid brony servers in TF2, because most of them are just places where people spam borderline-NSFW pony sprays and play stuffty music endlessly. But this sounds a bit more... organized.

what does
I played a pony tf2 server.

There was much fun to be had.
the only tf2 pony server ive ever played on was mlp heroes

it is quite fun
oh forgot to add that mlp heroes is an actualy gamemode
its a sort of mix between vsh and vanilla tf2
it uses standard tf2 gamemodes but each team gets a unique pony hero that is selected random from the players
the more you play the more exp you get and you unlock more heroes

in the future it might be a good idea to use a quote if you're replying to something several posts or even pages back

in the future it might be a good idea to use a quote if you're replying to something several posts or even pages back
I think I meant to but closed the quoted post tab by mistake.

I dunno, Zach told me to avoid brony servers in TF2, because most of them are just places where people spam borderline-NSFW pony sprays and play stuffty music endlessly. But this sounds a bit more... organized.

The place I was at was really nice. No music played (unless we were on this DJ Pon3 club map), and sprays were rather minimal.

Ignore the not round head, I discovered the straight line tool and got excited.

I personally don't like Octavia much but I was listening to Octavia's Overture and trying to draw Lyra and I decided "forget it I'm drawing Octavia"
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:32:57 PM by Pengie »

aghk, that face.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT STRAIGHT LINE TOOL EXISTED.

I WAS ENJOYING MYSELF OKAY.

Leave the poor line tool alone D:

My sprays are beyond borderline and oh so hot.

finally decided to continue working on the Home of the Elements

one down (sort of), five to go, I think I'm going to do Loyalty next since that seems like the best place to put storage along with machinery

Leave the poor line tool alone D:
Too late, it's been violated.