Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669507 times)

It looks like a puffy cat and I want to hug it

AHH what is that

A disgrace known as a fluffy. Aphtontits seems to be the only one that likes the horrid creatures.

The artist's fluffies have always reminded me of cats for some reason.

"I, like, Fluffy plots and I cannot lie!"

fluffies must weigh tons.

Is this referencing something?
Yes

Butts, although several pages late

Yes
Is it referring to some anime?

Also Whoop was the one who got that huge post on /mlp/

He's a huge Vinyl Scratch fanboy.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 02:29:38 AM by Frostbyte »

Is it referring to some anime?
Butts, although several pages late

Aka, me posting a pony butt was referencing the butts several pages back

But i do not actually know if it's a reference to anything, the background might be there just because

wow you're avatar is super cute

wow you're avatar is super cute
Yes, I am a human pinkie pie, and thanks for calling me cute!

Regarding what's been happening these last few pages, yes, this thread has pretty much gone to stuff now.

All I was really after was to have some fun, hilarious discussions. I look through every page I missed every morning I wake up, and I'm always finding clop material somewhere. Why do you even need to post it here? You could just make friends with another person who actually enjoys it, and PM all of your hot Spitfire arse to them.

Some of us try to avoid this stuff.

Stop talking about it

We've moved on

I've never heard of this "Eris"
I'll speak about what I damn well please. If you want to be an idiot by all means go ahead. Hell, I hardly want to be associated with half of the idiots that frequent here anyways. How about you open your loving eyes and take a nice big look around; you're covered in stuffposts and spam and you're too blind or handicapped to notice. r/mlp may be stuffy stuffs, but at least they aren't idiots like you guys.

You didn't "move on", you shoved it under the bed like some kind of boogieman or research mag. Furthermore, bite my ass. You can never and will never have the right to tell me to piss off.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 01:32:33 PM by .Atlas »

Anyways, we should get some happy in here
Happy ponies