5 (18.5%)
undead
6 (22.2%)
living
3 (11.1%)
i only came here to vote in the poll
13 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: ZELTONIA - ATTACK OF THE DARK QUEEN - DEAD. LIKE ACTUALLY DEAD. FOR GOOD.  (Read 9406 times)

In the great lands of Zeltonia, the city of Forumier's finest warriors were sent to defeat the great evil that emerged from the arcane Castle Dyritan. They, however, failed in their quest. Castle Dyritan, where demons throughout the world found sanctuary from the ever-judging population of Zeltonia, was ruled by Queen Dyra.                
    However, the Queen was possesed by evil spirits. These evil spirits used Queen Dyra to control the demons' minds. and they commanded Queen Dyra to launch multiple sieges across Zeltonia!
    Now our homeland, Forumier, is under attack! A group of 4 of the strongest, smartest, and silliest knights of Forumier must band together to save their land and end the evil of Queen Dyra once and for all!

Character Templates
Two of the people to be in will be chosen by me, the other two by Orb. (He's a doctor.)
(really small!)
Name: (the name of your character.)
Class: (ex. Doucheknight)
Starter weapon: (generic medieval weapon, draw it if you are able to.)

NOTICE: The adventure will mostly be drawn by Orb, however he has asked me to post it for him.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:44:47 PM by Joltarn »

Name: Doodler
Class: ROBOT PUNCH WIZARD
Starter weapon: PUNCH WAND
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:18:21 AM by ? »

Name: Masterockets
Class: INVENTOR
Starter weapon: SLINGSHOT
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:25:23 AM by masterockets »

NAME: Tommy
CLASS: Clothier
STARTER WEAPON: Dagger

Name: Doodler
Class: PUNCH WIZARD
Starter weapon: PUNCH WAND
you need to draw your PUNCHTASTIC WIZARD aka just recolor the template
Also I forgot to mention you are allowed to add a hat onto your character as well.

WAIT I NEED A HAT AND A WAND DRAWN

Er.. we're waiting till tomorrow to accept the team because we're REALLY tired.

Well, there are just 3 people right now so you could have one slot open for whoever

« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:20:23 AM by ? »

I'M LATE! GIMME A MINUTE TO DRAW
K

Name: Maxwell
Class: Medic
Starter Weapon: Heal/Hurt/Beating Staff

Also included my little heal effect
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:50:11 AM by Jokey365 »