Author Topic: Strange User Activity: Blockland ID 999  (Read 6143 times)

So blockland ID 999 showed up in a server.  
Thought I'd RTB check him after he acted all new to blockland and his authentication failed once.
Check it out:  Name History

First documented name was in 2008.
He scarcely had new names from 2008-2010.
As of june 26th this year, his name list exploded.

Never seen anything like this before...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 05:09:15 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

Wow that sucks, almost certain his key was stolen, as names like these suggest.

hahaha you not gonna pl
you never gonna play
you never gonna play

Edit:

Who the hell is Cam Cam?

forget U CAM CAM

Edit:

Who the hell is Cam Cam?

"camcam" got the name "camcam8" which is similar to a name that person used "camcam803."

Jesus christ, he's changed his name every hour!

A pretty awesome ID gets his ID stolen?
Oooh that is bad. :S

Wait, some guy joined my server yesterday and told me he got disconnected everytime because his authenthication didn't work. :o
Could it be?

He showed up at my server two times. First he auth failed, then he connected again, and tried to convince me to put a gun shop in my new no-script RPG which only uses swords/fire/ice/other Kirby abilities.

He showed up at my server two times. First he auth failed, then he connected again, and tried to convince me to put a gun shop in my new no-script RPG which only uses swords/fire/ice/other Kirby abilities.
Haha, so he wasn't spawned yet and yet he had an idea for you? :o

Haha, so he wasn't spawned yet and yet he had an idea for you? :o

Yes. I have a screenshot that proves he did show up to my server. He's changed his name what, 3 times since then, it this was at 4am CST?

( It is currently 5:40am CST for those who want to know how rapid the name changes are )
( Sorry, it's an attachment. )

Then he started making his own gun shop that was red and made entirely out of 1x1 plates. The brick count shot up from 300 to 72,000.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 06:29:34 AM by Bomb Kirby »

Yes. I have a screenshot that proves he did show up to my server. He's changed his name what, 3 times since then, it this was at 4am CST?

( It is currently 5:40am CST for those who want to know how rapid the name changes are )
( Sorry, it's an attachment. )

Then he started making his own gun shop that was red and made entirely out of 1x1 plates. The brick count shot up from 300 to 72,000.
Wow. I had someone like that too. xD
And i had someone make a spaceship but it was spammy and too...
Well let's just say it didn't quite fit in.

I also had a 30K ID which was a very good builder.
His first build was pretty easy, but when i asked him to make something else, he did it so good, i was amazed.
(ShadowCaster is credit to team!)

I've seen this ID running around with the name "ROBLOX RULES" or something along those lines. I heard this is a leaked key floating around on youtube.

I've seen this ID running around with the name "ROBLOX RULES" or something along those lines. I heard this is a leaked key floating around on youtube.
Oh wow.

Looks like this rumour was true.

It's a pirated ID. The ID was posted on youtube. I met him in a server once and he said where he got his ID, kept asking people if they bought the game, and his authentication kept failing.

Oh wow lol that sucks

who took the key and changed it to wownubs, get outta here lol