Author Topic: music request  (Read 1234 times)

can anybody make some music like idk half life 2 music or written in the stars i just need somthing new im getting tired of just l4d2 and tf2 music

can anybody make some music like idk half life 2 music or written in the stars i just need somthing new im getting tired of just l4d2 and tf2 music
also if this is in the wrong section ill just get this topic locked if i could i make my own music but it never works
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 05:23:39 PM by Mac 5 »

also if this is in the wrong section ill just get this topic locked if i could i make my own music but it never works
What tutorial did you use?

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:53:28 AM by Mac 5 »

Audicty idk how to spell it
thats not the best tutorial im not even sure what tutorial your talking about ,but try some of the tutorials here.
Like this one or this one
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 08:16:18 PM by David819 »

thats not the best tutorial im not even sure what tutorial your talking about ,but try some of the tutorials here.
Like this one or this one
arlight but its from a video i saw somthing called blockland turtorials and he tells you everything you need  but i spent money on that for nothing cause it did nothing

arlight but its from a video i saw somthing called blockland turtorials and he tells you everything you need  but i spent money on that for nothing cause it did nothing
Then use the free tutorials i gave you links for

I did

I did

Did you put a _ in the places where a space are? If you dont it wont work.

Example ->    This_Example_Here