Author Topic: Alkatjo - Fake or Real?  (Read 2806 times)

Nope, can't be. His only key (17532) carries his first name ever used, which is marked with the date and time which is around the same time he registered his forum account.

I did find some other information of his while looking for other keys he might own:

New account he just registered: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=38554

Primary email: alecrmurphy@yahoo.com

Name: Alec Murphy

BL_ID: 17532

Profiles of interest:

x-fire: http://www.xfire.com/profile/Alkatjo/
youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/RedWaterInBlockland

Use this information to tell if he returns after he is banned for trolling.

How are you so god damn good at this? I WANT TO BE YOUR APPRENTICE, PLEASE TEACH ME IN YOUR ALT DETECTING WAYS.

I'm still here eh? Wow.
Man...

Well anyway, I don't give a stuff what other people think anymore. It's useless.

Tankyah taboo :3

I find it funny that since he's cornered he's acting like the cooler person.

Grow the forget up and leave if the community is that bad. You can say all you want how you're above all that, you're not going to fool anyone.

Hmm k,
Who said i was acting.
And by the way i frankly don't give a stuff about being cornered. Why don't you grow the forget up and stop acting like everyone gives a dam what you think.

Now, leave.

And by the way i frankly don't give a stuff about being cornered. Why don't you grow the forget up and stop acting like everyone gives a dam what you think.

You're not everyone, bro.

And just the fact that you could hardly care less about your faults tells a lot about your maturity.

Now, leave.

Now you're just copying me.

Did you not read what i previously said on P2 of this mindless topic?
I said i was done and here come more A-kings who want to try and 'fake me out' for who am i to only judge what others say.
Now one in particular.

Your all just tumors on the worlds brain, a bump in reality, and can't take a joke.
If we're all tumors, you're a Glioblastoma multiforme.

You're often cystic, deadly, and you account for 52% of all tumors.

You also killed George Gershwin.

If we're all tumors, you're a Glioblastoma multiforme.

You're often cystic, deadly, and you account for 52% of all tumors.

You also killed George Gershwin.
D:| 
I...I swear i didn't mean too!
Oh this is all my fault, i shoulda never p...picked him!

I said i was done and here come more A-kings who want to try and 'fake me out' for who am i to only judge what others say.

You should learn from what others tell you, because eventually you're going to have to learn from your reckless behavior.

What I suggest you should do is log off and find something better to do than be a mindless forgetwad on the internet because somebody noticed you couldn't script worth a stuff. I find it funny how you keep saying you're done on  the forums and that you don't care about what anyone is saying, yet you keep responding.

If you say you're going to do something, then loving do it.

You should learn from what others tell you, because eventually you're going to have to learn from your reckless behavior.

What I suggest you should do is log off and find something better to do than be a mindless forgetwad on the internet because somebody noticed you couldn't script worth a stuff. I find it funny how you keep saying you're done on  the forums and that you don't care about what anyone is saying, yet you keep responding.

If you say you're going to do something, then loving do it.
Gotcha.
I will reflect on this topic.
For now...
And then reflect on it some more.

Be gone (off the forums) for 3 days.
Till then ta ta for now.

Be gone (off the forums) for 3 days.
Till then ta ta for now.

Didn't think that would work lol

Dirty tactics always work.

I was disappointed cause it sounded like a pretty good idea.

it's funny how he acts like a super fab dude/lady (ta ta what the forget).
i swear.