Author Topic: stop being so depressed lol  (Read 1412 times)

It's come to attention that some of you people are head-deep in angst for some reason that I couldn't predict. It seems to me that you've lost hope in something you don't understand, so as to I propose -

LIFE ISN'T THAT BAD. CHRIST, GUYS.  I mean, acting like a jerk and insulting people, that's pretty normal for people, but when you actually act depressed and always be a downer 24/7, nobody's gonna take you seriously. And I mean it, even though I can be one of the biggest jerks, I can also be nice.

This is because I still am hopeful about life because I hardly could give a flying forget about things that are going wrong. It's actually a good thing to ignore the obvious negative side to life. It may seem like all gloom and doom on those news channels everywhere, and that's because in the world of live television broadcasting, nice and good = dull and boring.

So if you start looking for it, and stop moping, you can find something worth living for.

TEEN ANGST, MAN. I WARNED YOU ABOUT IT.

when young people become more mature and their personality and view on the world is evolving based on what they experience, they realize the world isnt safe and perfect like they were raised to believe.
however its the parents job to prepare them for adulthood. when they dont do this, the teen is subject to obscure views and forms his own opinions incorrectly.

TEEN ANGST, MAN. I WARNED YOU ABOUT IT.

NO YOU FUKIN PUSSER YOU HAVE TO PULL IT SIDE UPWAYS

NO YOU FUKIN PUSSER YOU HAVE TO PULL IT SIDE UPWAYS
WHATS A PUSSER THATS CRAZY MAN

WOW WHEN DID I SAY PUSSER

WHER THE forget AR YOU TOKED UP ON MAN

I WANNT TO TRY SOME OF THAT SHIP

Just listen to Nyan cat when you're depressed. Work. Every. Time.

Just listen to Nyan cat when you're depressed. Work. Every. Time.

Actually that's really loving annoying and it gives me a headache

I WANNT TO TRY SOME OF THAT SHIP

HOLY SHINGLES MAN I AIN'T GOT NO SHIPS AAAAAAAHHHH

Well, some people like being depressed.

I'm like nearly always optimistic though.

When I'm depressed I listen to Still Alive. Then I just start smiling and remember it's not the end of the world, I'm Still Alive and everything isn't so bad. c:

I used to be a "depressed" "emo"

Then I realized how much of a friend I was

I used to be a "depressed" "emo"

Then I realized how much of a friend I was

so when did you stop

so when did you stop
Not sure if insult

or legitimate question