Author Topic: forget FIREWORKS.  (Read 1943 times)

God daaammniit. These things sound more like loving explosives than fireworks. Me sitting here all I hear is "BOOOMM BOOOOOOOOMM" constantly.
I don't understand how these are so loud. Are these people even setting off god damn fireworks? Or homemade explosives?
So far my dog has stuff all over the floor twice because of these damn things. I had to take him out for a walk and he was so loving scared he literally almost choked himself to death dragging me back to the door. All of my cats are going batstuff insane too.
but yeah they're fun to set off when you're actually watching them and they don't just make loud noises constantly. i did fireworks yesterday instead of today.

also discuss having to tolerate fireworks when you're not setting off any i guess w/e

Me and my friends were just setting fireworks off until 12:00. Are we the kind of people you dislike so much?

booooooommm

seriously the fireworks here are loud. roman candle wars everywhere.

Fireworks are explosives, Dropshock.

My neighbors set off 3 mortars. Ballsy ass move, mortars are SOOOOO illegal here. Either way, they pissed off my sister because she isn't feeling good and has to sleep, they pissed my mom off, because her car has a loving gas leak, they pissed my dad off because he doesn't want his truck getting scratched and they pissed me off because I almost stuff my pants when the first went off.

Lol, we just set off a million ground fireworks.

Problem, neighbors?

Problem, neighbors?
No problem bro, we enjoy it
/counter-troll

In Iraq I bet there like "Oh look at that rocket! Oh no wait that was a missile.. Oh that one.. no never mind."

I bet the mortars are using roman candles instead today and the bombers are using screamers.

Fireworks are pretty cool. Better than birds chirping at 3 am in the morning. Plus today was my friend's birthday. We got to enjoy cake and fireworks in one day.

Ear plugs, lol?
Yes, I am going to sit here and listen to my games and music with earplugs.
These sound reducing headphones do nothing :(
booooooommm

seriously the fireworks here are loud. roman candle wars everywhere.
Roman candles are quiet  though? :o
They're just kind of like "fwoosh"

My neighbors set off 3 mortars. Ballsy ass move, mortars are SOOOOO illegal here. Either way, they pissed off my sister because she isn't feeling good and has to sleep, they pissed my mom off, because her car has a loving gas leak, they pissed my dad off because he doesn't want his truck getting scratched and they pissed me off because I almost stuff my pants when the first went off.
Now imagine that but over and over again all night and they sound like they're being set off right outside your window.
Lol, we just set off a million ground fireworks.

Problem, neighbors?
Are they super noisy? :o
Fireworks are pretty cool. Better than birds chirping at 3 am in the morning. Plus today was my friend's birthday. We got to enjoy cake and fireworks in one day.
I would take three giant flocks of birds out side of my window right now rather than these fireworks.

Now imagine that but over and over again all night and they sound like they're being set off right outside your window.
Every millisecond you hear a loud boom where I live and it was right outside my window. My house faces a culdesac, they are the corner house, so their fireworks were literally right outside my window.

i eat those for breakfast!

in my country independence day in america is also the time of explosivesgiving!

these are different roman candles, they shoot out sparks and firecrackers.