Poll

Do you think I should amke this a Movie Making Clan?

Yes
2 (66.7%)
Kinda
0 (0%)
Don't Know
0 (0%)
Not Really
0 (0%)
NO WAY!
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: The TBD Clan  (Read 1469 times)

Info.

Our clan name stands for Total Blockland Domination.We aren't trying to get full control,as that would impossible because of administrators such as Badspot.

Requirements.

There is only one requirement you need to join this clan,RTB,so that we can IRC you whenever necessary.

Events.

We will occasionally have clan meetings,president elections,and just servers where we all get together and have fun!

Meetings.

We will have meetings whenever the current president feels it is necessary.That is why we need to be able to IRC you.

Other Info.

The current president is of course Clone2.We will update you on new presidents every little while.We will have President elections every two months.

So if you feel like you want to join,please send me a PM saying so.If you do not want to join and think the clan has no point,please don't post anything about what you think!I do not care!

Website for RTB: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=67030.0

Also,if you do want to join the clan,when you send the PM to Clone2,make shore you tell him your name and BL_ID so he can keep track of this.

(P.S.I might change this into a Movie Making clan.)

Movie I am currently making: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=161015 (Not being made by clan!)

If the vote passes,then it will be a Movie Making Clan.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:45:28 PM by Clone2 »

First!

Although that won't mean much if this thing fails.

Which it will if you don't get a better layout!

Lol, your not going anywhere.

Get a layout.

Lol, your not going anywhere.

There is one place he'll be going: The Fail Bin

I do not care!I've got 4 members that have already joined today!And you guys are only 2 people.

If you do not want to join and think the clan has no point,please don't post anything about what you think!I do not care!
Remember those words Ev Dowg?

No he won't.
You are so stupid in so many ways, and you act like your clan is actually good.

No he won't.
You are so stupid in so many ways, and you act like your clan is actually good.

Remember when you guys made a clan. Tell me. Was it noobish at first? Ya know it says that people who have been in blockland for a long time are like really mean to new comers in blockland. So it dosen't make sense to be mean to this guy. He's new and he just made a clan. Atleast have a LITTLE liking to it.

Remember when you guys made a clan. Tell me. Was it noobish at first? Ya know it says that people who have been in blockland for a long time are like really mean to new comers in blockland. So it dosen't make sense to be mean to this guy. He's new and he just made a clan. Atleast have a LITTLE liking to it.
I am new to the forums.I don't know much about them yet.

I have decided to lock this up.I am going to instead make a movie making clan on this website: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=161650.0
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:50:04 PM by Clone2 »