Author Topic: Why can't I change my gender?  (Read 2796 times)

I decided to try out the game, and when I was making my character, I set my gender to male. But nothing happened! I was still female!! Is this a glitch or something?

It's not a glitch. Males were not implemented into the game, nor will they be.

There's a love change shop in the wilderness

There's a love change shop in the wilderness

Right by the guy called Porto.

But there aren't any male models, are there?

But there aren't any male models, are there?

You know he at least partially made one and stopped because even he was disturbed by the modeling of the male snake in conjunction with the muscles and implementing a system of character creation similar to the females with growing genitals.

You know he at least partially made one and stopped because even he was disturbed by the modeling of the male snake in conjunction with the muscles and implementing a system of character creation similar to the females with growing genitals.
aaaaaaaaaaa.

Even Herobrine is scared haha!

Everyone should be fearing the snake of Badspot's modelling skills. I guarantee you'd ask him to put in a size and how erect you want it to be. Everyone knows you're gay because you told us.

Everyone should be fearing the snake of Badspot's modelling skills. I guarantee you'd ask him to put in a size and how erect you want it to be. Everyone knows you're gay because you told us.
Haha Thats very true

Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I like snakees made of pixels. Are you really that shallow? I mean, do you get turned on by pixel boobs?

I mean, do you get turned on by pixel boobs?
is that a trick question.
i mean really.

is that a trick question.
i mean really.

Wow, and you call me sad...

Wow, and you call me sad...
Nathan, you are quite sad..