Poll

Make Ruby like the AoE: with no real specialty? (No offence to the AoE)

Yes
No

Author Topic: Cosed  (Read 30022 times)

Why would i get booted. I was just protecting my self. Mega said i joined a handicapped clan.
And having you in it is making the clan look a helluva lot worse.

Why would i get booted. I was just protecting my self. Mega said i joined a handicapped clan.
Because its true -_-

None of this stuff would be happening if Cc hadn't had his friend take his spot for BL, make me mad and leave the clan, and join this clan.

Well lately you have been ignoring me and rude to me. How do you think I feel?

Wow... So, seriously, we're never going to ally the way things are going. AoE needs to stop flaming ruby. Carl has every right to fight back when you guys are being total jerks to him.

Well lately you have been ignoring me and rude to me. How do you think I feel?
Ignoring you!? I'm making a model for you!

Wow... So, seriously, we're never going to ally the way things are going. AoE needs to stop flaming ruby. Carl has every right to fight back when you guys are being total jerks to him.
Sad thing is you are on there clan so you take there side and how are we flaming? And now you are starting to troll us. You are just about to start a fight.

Ignoring you!? I'm making a model for you!
I am just stating the facts. Ahh I wonder when Adam will see this O_O maybe he can stop it -_-

Don't turn this into a drama topic and have it moved to drama. Just don't.

Sad thing is you are on there clan so you take there side and how are we flaming? And now you are starting to troll us. You are just about to start a fight.
I am just stating the facts. Ahh I wonder when Adam will see this O_O maybe he can stop it -_-
I never had anything against you CC, I am just standing up for Carl, he's a good friend of mine. And you seriously need to stop talking to him like that. This is our clan page and you have come on it to bash out members. Stop now and everything will be fine.

My name has now joined "Some of my members are FLAMING the AoE"

Your in the Ass Sucking AoE!
Reason you say this is because. you are mad you were removed from AoE Cause of your stupidity by deleting Your clan hosts Build?
Mm.
And you say we suck.. ha
*Puts shades on*

Walks away

Nuff said br0ski

It has to be the right size. SMF fails at resizing pictures with transparency or multiple frames.

EDIT: They just may be flaming him because he decided to join a handicapped clan.
I would like to point out Carl did not start this. Mega Bear made fun of Carl and RUBY, so I really think you guys should lay off...

I never had anything against you CC, I am just standing up for Carl, he's a good friend of mine. And you seriously need to stop talking to him like that. This is our clan page and you have come on it to bash out members. Stop now and everything will be fine.
You are protecting Carl and I am protecting Mega Bear.
There.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=165681.0
-_-