Poll

Make Ruby like the AoE: with no real specialty? (No offence to the AoE)

Yes
No

Author Topic: Cosed  (Read 29003 times)

Welcome new member! "Handsome Dude"

Handsome Dude has completed the challenge and has chosen the job "Builder In Training".

Welcome to Ruby Handsome Dude!
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _

Who wants to train him?

Lol, wow... So I pretty much quit blockland and switched to first person shooters like tribes, and... wow... The drama has only gone downhill. You're a cool guy adam, but I quit. I'm pretty much done with blockland other than casual joining servers anyway.

There is no such thing as hackers on blockland.

I'm so sorry for what Flaming Ninja did, Carl.

Hopefully you'll keep making these amazing City RPG servers. But this time, we'd have to be more careful on who we give admin. D:

Lol, wow... So I pretty much quit blockland and switched to first person shooters like tribes, and... wow... The drama has only gone downhill. You're a cool guy adam, but I quit. I'm pretty much done with blockland other than casual joining servers anyway.
Ok....

Job "Server Supervisor" back open!

Hopefully you'll keep making these amazing City RPG servers. But this time, we'd have to be more careful on who we give admin. D:
All Ruby members get admin, thats 21 people.

There is no such thing as hackers on blockland.
He doesn't get it.

All Ruby members get admin, thats 21 people.

Yes, I realize that. But, this somehow keeps happening over and over again. Someone uses the clear all spam bricks and it ruins the server.

yes, that's because people don't understand the command. It doesn't clear spam, it clears buildings that aren't on baseplates.

This unfortunately also includes smaller plates like the 4*16.

There is virtually no way for a computer to determine whether or not something is spam, and therefor the command is only useful for some purposes.

In other words, it doesn't live up to it's name.

2 things.

1: I am Un-Banned. :D

2: I am rage quiting from blockland for an unknown amount of time. It could be 2 days or it could be forever. I do not know. I am rage quiting because my servers have always been crashed. I put in all my work and get nothing out of it.

2 things.

1: I am Un-Banned. :D

2: I am rage quiting from blockland for an unknown amount of time. It could be 2 days or it could be forever. I do not know. I am rage quiting because my servers have always been crashed. I put in all my work and get nothing out of it.
N.. N... NOOOOOOOOO