Poll

Make Ruby like the AoE: with no real specialty? (No offence to the AoE)

Yes
No

Author Topic: Cosed  (Read 29051 times)

Owen, your server is NOT up.

Sorry for that miss-spell.

Jesus christ man.
Edit your posts.

Owen, your server is NOT up.

I know... It crashed for some reason, I'm not sure why.

Hey, guys. I have decided to play Blockland again but, i will not be hosting servers. I do not mind being a server supervisor on other servers. I would also like to be demoted from Modeler to Nothing. Last but not least, I would like the be an Administrator Assistant again.

Hey, guys. I have decided to play Blockland again but, i will not be hosting servers. I do not mind being a server supervisor on other servers. I would also like to be demoted from Modeler to Nothing. Last but not least, I would like the be an Administrator Assistant again.

Yay, Carl is back! :D

The server isn't going to be dedicated until I can figure out how to choose which add-ons I want on it.

BTW, Adam, you really need to stop triple posting.

I'm probably going to rent one of Kalphiter's Servers, so it will reduce a lot of lag. I need to find some money though. LMAO.

I am working on modeling but I won't apply here probably Ao2E

and

This one ^^^ was requested by someone that wanted a camping pack so ya and the frisbee has an animation to make it look like you are throwing it and will be released soon.

I am working on modeling but I won't apply here probably Ao2E

This one ^^^ was requested by someone that wanted a camping pack so ya and the frisbee has an animation to make it look like you are throwing it and will be released soon.

Why do you post here so much then?

Pacnet, help needed, please fix these files

This clan is actually going well???

VOTE: Let jessy600 in as a builder? (Above member rank votes count 2)

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 05:28:39 PM by adam savage »