Poll

Make Ruby like the AoE: with no real specialty? (No offence to the AoE)

Yes
No

Author Topic: Cosed  (Read 29009 times)

The white piece of paper had Events on it:

Name: Palo
BL ID: 23045
Job: Field Agent
Yes, umm... that job requires you to beat the challenge, currently, I am at a resort and the internet is terrible, so I will be hosting the try out server on sunday (or maybe monday).

Name: Palo
ID: 23054

Heres My App For Field Agent Carl:
PM me the build.

Welcome new member! "Kraken"

Kraken has completed the challenge and has chosen the job "Server Supervisor".

Welcome to Ruby Kraken!

News:
Getting HUGE amounts of member all at once because Call Me Carl was banned from the AoE, he had a popular server that everyone wants admin at, so he said to get admin join Ruby, and therefor we are getting members like crazy. BUT since so many people are leaving AoE, could this the end for AoE? (That would be a shame)

I wasn't banned, its a long story. For now you can just say ,"Call Me Carl left the AoE".

News:
Getting HUGE amounts of member all at once because Call Me Carl was banned from the AoE, he had a popular server that everyone wants admin at, so he said to get admin join Ruby, and therefor we are getting members like crazy. BUT since so many people are leaving AoE, could this the end for AoE? (That would be a shame)

I wasn't banned, its a long story. For now you can just say ,"Call Me Carl left the AoE".
OK Well about 3 months Ago i said i didnt like AoE You banned me from your server THEN i joined BEST caln EVAR Now You bashing ove YOU ACTIONS? forget off bro.

News:

Fixed.

everyone wants admin
Everyone doesn't want Admin in your server because its so "EPIC SAWSE YEAH!1!!one!"
They want it because its admin.

Sorry Can't PM Savage, It's On Carl's City RPG, So just Load that if you have it!

Challenge beat: idk

Name: Halogen

BL_ID: 9200

Job: Builder

Date Joined: thanksgiving 2008

Event Build/Build: idk yet i have alot

Hey guys, I wanna sign up for RUBY.

Challenge beat: Not Yet

Name: Caldobuck5000

BL_ID: 22286

Job: Server Supervisor

Date Joined: I joined Blockland last year around June.

Event Build/Build: Im not planning to be Builder/Eventer.

So, adam, just Irc me or contact me in Call Me Carl's City RPG when want me to try to beat the challenge. I hope my app is good. ^.^

DANG! My server has recruited 6 people! Can i have Super Admin?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 03:53:30 PM by Call Me Carl »

I give credit to the AoE for the base format of this page.

lets make that bigger

I give credit to the AoE for the base format of this page.

News:

No no no we are creating a second division for AoE right now I cant tell you the name. but no no no you got it all wrong we are loosing people we just arent accepting noobs. We are trying to get pros so we get good products.

Also since you guys are trying to team up with us with all your noobs would give you little chance for us to team up