Poll

Make Ruby like the AoE: with no real specialty? (No offence to the AoE)

Yes
No

Author Topic: Cosed  (Read 29020 times)

no sir im not. I don't want my clan filled with noobs. That would just suck. Then you get like nothing done

no sir im not. I don't want my clan filled with noobs. That would just suck. Then you get like nothing done
My sister (Marti M.) has the Highest BL_ID in my clan, its only 28121.

My sister (Marti M.) has the Highest BL_ID in my clan, its only 28121.
that does not matter

Today i decided WTH why don't i check out our clan Ally Vortex's Clan Page. When i saw it i realized it was very un-official. I thought to myself would being allied to this Vortex clan give us a Bad Rep?..................

Today i decided WTH why don't i check out our clan Ally Vortex's Clan Page. When i saw it i realized it was very un-official. I thought to myself would being allied to this Vortex clan give us a Bad Rep?..................
I saw that too, but I need an ally clan to help this one along.

I saw that too, but I need an ally clan to help this one along.
Ok.

[RUBY] City RPG v3 is coming out soon but there is one problem. I can't finish the Gamemode. PM me ASAP so i can get help.

[RUBY] City RPG v3 is coming out soon but there is one problem. I can't finish the Gamemode. PM me ASAP so i can get help.
No offense Carl, but i don't think you can host a server for about 3 weeks, then join a clan, then change the name to RUBY blah blah. It doesn't seem Professional, since right as you join the clan you change nothing, except the title.

Just doesn't seem "Good" or "Professional."

CARL, I cant wait for your v3 City RPG to come out! Its gonna be awesome. You are awesome. BTW, i suck richard.
Ty.

No offense Carl, but i don't think you can host a server for about 3 weeks, then join a clan, then change the name to RUBY blah blah. It doesn't seem Professional, since right as you join the clan you change nothing, except the title.

Just doesn't seem "Good" or "Professional."
I said he could.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:07:20 PM by adam savage »

Diff. Tress and better roads.

Diff. Tress and better roads.
It is a wip, but thank you for telling me for what i should add.

Hey LegoFreak,

Now that i am your assistant please notify me if you need any help. I would be glad to help.