Author Topic: The Blockland Bulletin [News Blog]  (Read 17847 times)

i might invest into a desktop RSS reader just for lifehacker and this :3.\

stuff, icy, where is the RSS :o!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 06:06:56 PM by ChuckTheArcher »

cant you manually add any url you want to an rss feed?
i think all the buttons you see everywhere do is launch the default target reader you have setup.

cant you manually add any url you want to an rss feed?
i think all the buttons you see everywhere do is launch the default target reader you have setup.

usually blogger blogs have em' but you TECHICALLY need the rss in order to even add them to a reader.

There was an RSS feed but it was disabled after someone wanted to integrate the blog as a core part of their project without agreeing to conditions I set for its use.

It was probably Faked!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:49:54 PM by dorkdotdan »

I'm confident Badspot isn't childish enough to use the term noob either. Regardless, I'm not sure why a 5 second appearance would work as news or even general entertainment at the blog.

I bet you didn't even press F2 to show if he was on there. And why the hell would his chat be gray?

You suck at faking stuff :o

I bet you didn't even press F2 to show if he was on there. And why the hell would his chat be gray?

Not to mention the yellow name "Badspot" is miss-aligned with the other name below that doesn't have tags, and it also has a yellow " : " symbol when it should be white.

Definitely fake.

Also notice that the colon after Badspot is yellow.

Yarly

He even PM'd me about the images. Wonder why he did it.

Also notice that writing a blog post about Badspot joining a server would be stupid.

Idk, In excitement of actually believing it was Baddy, I didn't check the details, Sorry bout that. Officially dismissed as Fake.
I thought, If it was real, that it would be neat, as people don't see badspot that often.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:55:40 PM by dorkdotdan »

Idk, In excitement of actually believing it was Baddy, I didn't check the details, Sorry bout that. Officially dismissed as Fake.
I thought, If it was real, that it would be neat, as people don't see badspot that often.
I see him ever few weeks...
on his server.