Poll

Buildbot

I would love to have this!
I prefer to build the old fashioned way!
This mod will ruin all the fun in blockland!

Author Topic: Buildbot - Load saves without admin - Beta Release Almost Here!  (Read 12260 times)

Edit: lol sorry, I don't know why I quoted Chrono.

Ok, so I was thinking what the most user friendly possible thing could be, and I came up with a cool file browser.

It has all the basic file and directory exploration functions, and a favorites extension that lets you get to your more frequented files faster.

See attachments for pictures.
I plan on releasing tomorrow, but I may push it back if something unexpected comes up.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:11:13 AM by Nexus »

Release delayed until tomorrow due to a suprise grandparent visit, so I did not have enough time to test the mod fully.

it's ok, we still love you

Well, release please? But I still have a feeling people are going to use this to spam at other servers.

Just give it to certain people.

Well, release please? But I still have a feeling people are going to use this to spam at other servers.
People can already spam with:

-Numpad
-Macros

What difference is this going to make?

Just give it to certain people.

Well, anything that can be done with this can also be done with a macro and a lot of free time.

-Numpad
-Macros

Dammit you beat me.

-Numpad
-Macros

A Lot. I thank it should not be released People could Spam Servers much faster with that, And With Servers with AFK Admins = a big Problem

A Lot. I thank it should not be released People could Spam Servers much faster with that, And With Servers with AFK Admins = a big Problem

The speed that buildbot builds at isn't necessarily different from the speed of a macro.

I decided to make another big addition to BuildBot, but it should still get released later today, even if later today means at 11:59pm.

What's the big addition?

What's the big addition?

Some GUI stuff
 - The gui is now split into 3 parts
       - File Browser
       - Load Manager
       - Options Manager
 - Options are now being incorporated into the code

I actually already finished this addition, but I need to test.

I don't understand how it's any faster when the server tells the client how fast he's allowed to build.

start macro, Supershift, 1x1f, move brick forward, hold plant brick button, move right one, come back, move right one, stop macro, replay macro.

I'm sure this is a lot easier than loading an actual save and having it affect the server.

So, yeah it's done.  But then I got my laptop confinscated for being on it too much.

Tomorrow, I promise.

you need to have prevrot, so it doesent spam rotation. will speed it up like 100%.

you need to have prevrot, so it doesent spam rotation. will speed it up like 100%.

The rotation that I have is required.  The brick must be at angleid 0 whenever it is being moved or changed.