Author Topic: Hank & Plornt's Jail RP  (Read 1102 times)

So i got this 24/7 jail rp up and yeah. Just wanted to post a picture and if anyone wants a better look join & check it out! :p

« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 04:03:03 PM by Hank »

I was there. It was a cool build, a bit small, though.

I was a guard, and DidntQualify kept dusting me with his push broom :/
This is the first Jail RP I've ever been to, and I got banned for being a "nuisance." The reason why I freekilled was because of prisoners in suspicious places, escaping, and the occasional push broom. You really need the stunstick, FYI.

I was a guard, and DidntQualify kept dusting me with his push broom :/
This is the first Jail RP I've ever been to, and I got banned for being a "nuisance." The reason why I freekilled was because of prisoners in suspicious places, escaping, and the occasional push broom. You really need the stunstick, FYI.
I apologize, some people abuse vote kick. I know i need it, ive been told alot. im working on my addons folder as we speak, and will be restarting the server later. I will most likely disable votekick. Ill make a few mods too.

I went to this server. I loved the build, but it lagged like nothing else, though.

I went to this server. I loved the build, but it lagged like nothing else, though.
Yeah we are working on hosting problems, lag should be cleaned up soon.

Good, because I really liked the server. Until I kept getting killed by prisoners because of the lag.

A 24/7 jail? Wow you're going to need allot of admins.

A 24/7 jail? Wow you're going to need allot of admins.
I'm usually always on, and i have 6 irl friends as admins, and 3 moderators. That usually covers it.

Do you play in your sleep?
No, He just doesn't have much of a physical social life, that's all.

No, He just doesn't have much of a physical social life, that's all.
I have friends over all the time and im going to chicago tommorow. I'm on alot as in i have to have my key online in the game or some of the minigame doesn't work.