Author Topic: !! Be aware, ID: 484 !!  (Read 3946 times)

Please be aware,

'General', ID: 484 finding trapping 'funny' and 'fun'.

I recommend you ban him from your server, if you want to save yourself a lot of time, and fun for you and your servers players.

Thank you,
Something

Stop posting these, nobody pays attention/bans them. And trapping is funny/fun. So is stealing builds. And destroying servers.

Please be aware,

I recommend you ban him from your server, if you want to save yourself a lot of time, and fun for you and your servers players.

Thank you,
Something
lol i made a post 'bout him

Stop posting these, nobody pays attention/bans them. And trapping is funny/fun. So is stealing builds. And destroying servers.
I lol'd.

Ban ID #0, #1, and #69. This noob hacks your server and makes your head a splode.

:cookieMonster:

But trapping IS fun and funny!

Seriously though, the guy you really need to keep an eye on is ID 100. He's planning something sinister. Not to mention he acts like he created the whole game himself! What a bum!

But trapping IS fun and funny!

Seriously though, the guy you really need to keep an eye on is ID 100. He's planning something sinister. Not to mention he acts like he created the whole game himself! What a bum!
xD , yeah he's a freeloader.

No, no, watch out for ID #289.

Just because.

general is a noob just dont worry bout him

we should ban people who keep posting this type of crap

Please be aware,

Thank you,
Something
xD ive seen like 3 posts on how General is a compliete moron xD :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Yeah, that #100 guy is a total douche. I'd recommend either a permanent ban or full admin access for him.

Yeah, that #100 guy is a total douche. I'd recommend either a permanent ban or full admin access for him.
I lol'd.

lol funny  :cookieMonster: