Author Topic: I think blockland finally died...  (Read 1186 times)

Whilst I was working on a build of mine (Its in gallery, /advertisement) I started having particle and screen problems. Proof:

Some wierd (but cool) pixel art stuff that randomly popped up on the bricks of the build.

Burn emmiters

Burn emmiters

Spray from the spray can

The vehicle explosion in all its glory

Have you been messing with Ui's?

Looks like the transparency got messed up, but that doesn't explain the player in the UIs.

Have you been messing with Ui's?
I have touched nothing in the scripts for a while, and when I did, I didn't mess with Ui's.
After restarting the game, though, it stopped. But then I had another problem. Every time I shot, the outline of the brick selector would flash on my screen, and when I got hurt, my screen would turn white for a short amount of seconds.

The UI glitch may have been server sided,I almost forgot UIs are client sided.

Well, the white flashes could have been DrenDran's mod, butitjust sounds to me like you got some weird glitch.

The UI glitch may have been server sided,I almost forgot UIs are client sided.

Well, the white flashes could have been DrenDran's mod, butitjust sounds to me like you got some weird glitch.
I have no mods by Dren, so it probably is just messed up.
Time to re-download.

I have no mods by Dren, so it probably is just messed up.
Time to re-download.

sounds like the only way to fix this. It's probably just a graphics card problem or you screwed something up in the files, since this happens to nobody else.

You had Ben blokocarged l4d is coming!!!!  :cookieMonster: