Author Topic: Guitars [V1]  (Read 20898 times)

Play a random song on YouTube and play the guitar and have fun! :cookieMonster:

awesome guitars, to my knowledge only 2 others have been made.

off topic- ...wait, whatever happened to
"Never post first add-ons"

Whenever I see an add-on topic with a "first add-on" it gets flamed out the wazoo. What happened to "Never post first add-ons"? Or does that only apply when they aren't good?

Anyways, great mod & dl'ing
Btw I'm not saying anything bad about this mod, I'm saying that it's kind of dumb that people constantly and mercilessly flame many of those who post first add-ons. And it's strange that this one isn't being flamed. lol
Since when has that been a rule? You don't commonly have a terribly terrible first add-on unless you have not a clue how to use torque script and all that.

Nice models. Great for a first add-on.

Since when has that been a rule? You don't commonly have a terribly terrible first add-on unless you have not a clue how to use torque script and all that.
It's not a rule. And it's actually quite silly, I'm agreeing with you. I'm saying that it's weird that on nearly every other add-on that I've seen that says "this is my first add-on" gets flamed like crazy. And I just thought it was weird that this one wasn't also.

Now all we need is Drumsticks, Drum Sounds, and a Keyboard.

If you hold in the right mousekey, it spams sounds. That sounds kinda strange. So how about it plays a specific track, let's say a twelve-bar-blues, and the light key makes it play "special" licks? It's just an idea, it's not bad as it is right now :)

Well i was hoping to make it that when you spam it does damage and when you only play it once it doesn't.
But that sounds pretty cool, i think i could add that as a Right click feature; I'll give it a shot.

"this is my first add-on" gets flamed like crazy. And I just thought it was weird that this one wasn't also.

I tried my best to make sure it wasn't complete crap and tested for any problems before i released. lol

Now all we need is Drumsticks, Drum Sounds, and a Keyboard.

I was thinking about Drums, Not so much Keyboards but it would work also;
The idea:
*Get player lock working
*Create Drum Kit Set (The whole thing) that is equitable
*Play away with a slick animations?

Also portable drums / keyboards that tied around the player model with a strap would work.

Thanks for all the positive feedback and sorry for the late replies.
I am on a GMT+1000 (AUS Eastern Standard Time)

oh and Greeen Guitar doesn't work. I'm ReDLing and seeing if it works
:D
~Edit~
Nope, still nothing. :C
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:48:11 PM by [Lion/Seiber] »

Looks like a fender squire

I am on a GMT+1000 (AUS Eastern Standard Time)
lol, it's okay. Good to see someone who doesn't automatically asume that everybody uses PST or CST :P

oh and Greeen Guitar doesn't work. I'm ReDLing and seeing if it works
:D
~Edit~
Nope, still nothing. :C

The Green Guitar is a [Prop], Meaning it doesn't play sounds; This is so you can use it for creating video's
(without the excessive spamming).

Sorry if i didn't make it clearer...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 06:04:05 PM by Asp »

The Green Guitar is a [Prop], Meaning it doesn't play sounds; This is so you can use it for creating video's
(without the excessive spamming).

Sorry if i didn't make it clearer...
Whats coming next? I am excited to see what comes in the future. This is the kind of thing blockland needs! I encourage you to keep working on this!

lol, it's okay. Good to see someone who doesn't automatically asume that everybody uses PST or CST :P
Gah. All I think of when I hear PST is Provincial Sales Tax. Oh to live in Alberta
Ontopic- would you be willing to make some other instruments? Maybe some non rock-and-roll things?