Author Topic: Stupid YouTuber Turns Attention to Him.  (Read 1081 times)

It can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZA91uQO9VU&lc=odA-E7I1zit8AN4EpMOl14kqNRyqaBTxdZ4iborMB-U&feature=inbox

Names have been blocked with $'s.
thumbs up if skrillex is a annoying little **** who lazely pushes buttons on his table while he takes ur money and laughs about it
$$$$$$$ 1 week ago

@<himself> yall coked up cigarettes, dubstep is the most lazy boring and annoying thing to happen to music since disco, u watch in 2 years itl be a blur in the music ind. people think rappers got it easy, now all u do is push a couple buttons on an apple and let the band waggin take off, im sorry if i couldnt reach out to yall disgrace of humans but its da truth if yall want real music listen to mozart er something, he has talent. btw Shpongle kills everybody and Elton John is Jesus.
$$$$$$$ 3 days ago

@$$$$$$$$$$ Yo, Dumb hick.. get the **** outta here, theirs millions of people who love to listen to dubstep. and this **** will never get old, so go **** your sister and hop off skrillex's richard ? kthnxbai :D
$$$$$$ 3 days ago

@$$$$$$ "millions" of sheeple listening to this lame ass excuse 4 music, its the most mainstream of dubstep, its like if a handicapped monkey was givin an apple and pushed the "record" button as the monkey randomely selected his "flith" or "Dirty" noises, then dumbasses go out and listen to it onthere ipods and laptop speakers and then get thumbs by saying witty jokes about how blah blah, its sad. listen to draper nastolga, eoto, neon indian, guys who actully work intead of having a cool dj name
$$$$$$$$$$$ 3 days ago

@$$$$$$$$$$ just shut UP!!!!! oh my god everyone is replying to you manly so just remove your stupid comment!!!! i dnt see any dupstep from you, now do i???? just get out now.
<Me!> 1 day ago

@<Me!> but its so funny to make sad dubsteppers wine and cry:) on that note skrillix isnt even dubstep its like grindy annoying ******** real dubstep shouldnt be this distorted. its like the difference between rock and metal, so get ur **** rite *******.
$$$$$$$$$$$ 1 hour ago

This isn't blockland drama.

Not Blockland Drama, this is Off-Topic material.

ACK! Wrong board. Locking!

Er.......cant lock? o_o

Your comment is worse than theirs.

Badspot, please remove this post!
BTW, reposted in Off-Topic

you guys are both clearly idiots.

op's avatar is deadmau5, he isn't allowed to say anything about any music ever

How do so many people seem to miss the off topic board? Seriously guys, it's ridiculous.

op's avatar is deadmau5, he isn't allowed to say anything about any music ever
LOL YOUR OPINION IS COMPLETELY RIGHT YOU SHOULD IGNORE EVERYONE ELSES