Author Topic: If you had an endless supply of any food...  (Read 5032 times)

50% of all sweets contains chocolate.
good, because that means I'll have infinite 50% of all sweets


50% of all sweets contains chocolate.

Sweet tarts.


I am beginning to think your statistic is made up now.

Sweet tarts.


I am beginning to think your statistic is made up now.
i mean sweets as in candies, cakes, and the sort. what the forget are you talking about with your sweet tarts.

If I had to choose;

Pepsi.

/notafood

Pizza, they make all type of pizza so if you need more vegies get some veggy pizza!

If I had to choose;

Pepsi.

/notafood
A drink is still a form of food.

A drink is still a form of food.


Ah, yes, thank you.

i mean sweets as in candies, cakes, and the sort. what the forget are you talking about with your sweet tarts.

Not all candies are chocolates.


Pizza and nothing else.

Chipotle.

Soft tacos, with steak, lettuce, sour cream, cheese and mild salsa.

SIRLOIN STEAK BURGERS FROM JACK IN THE BOX. WITH A SIDE ORDER OF FRIES.