Author Topic: If you had an endless supply of any food...  (Read 5035 times)



Lunchables. Because they are perfect, crackers, ham, cheese and an oreo. WHAT CUD B BTUHR

So wait, is this endless supply of food the only food we can have?

If not then it wouldn't be much of a problem because you could take part of that supply and then eat something else.


Avocado
It's a fruit that almost tastes kind of like meat.






Cake or Sushi. They're really nice foods.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOONUTS!!.....
with bacon
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:00:18 PM by T0XIC »

Cake
And since cake is a general term that means I get an endless supply of
-donuts
-pop tarts
-other fatty foods i like

so I win! :D

Cake
And since cake is a general term that means I get an endless supply of
-donuts
-pop tarts
-other fatty foods i like

so I win! :D
Too bad for you the cake is a lie.