Poll

battlebrain

:trollface:
8 (61.5%)
Eh, I'd tap it
1 (7.7%)
Eggs
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Model Aircraft  (Read 14574 times)

Ocool Munkey. What you should do is tie a bunch of army men to long strings if you film it, and pull it along the little set you made. I learned that from these army man battle things on  youtube when I was younger. :cookieMonster:
PS. in Michael's Arts and Craft store, near the model airplane section, they got terrain and trees and stuff for dioramas. (In the  Michael's I go to any way

I got some 1/72 soldiers which came with this (where my sherman came from :P)
British Paratroopers and German Soldiers
http://www.airfix.com/airfix-products/dioramas-and-figures/dioramas/a50009-battle-front-gift-set-a50009/

I'll post a pic of my soldiers and stuff later

I love you, Ive been looking for a site like that for so long.

I love you, Ive been looking for a site like that for so long.
:cookieMonster:

except I dont have any euros :P

except I dont have any euros :P
:O
I pay in £ cos it's im special british. planning to get some from the shops later or tomorrow.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 10:19:14 AM by -SailorMan- »


bump again c:

Gah. Ill post a pic of my P-61 WIP even though Id rather post when its donel ater. Just to keep this topic going





Whats a fun model to make from WWII?


Whats a fun model to make from WWII?
tank. C:
btw, Got 2 new models today :D

American soldiers and A pill box.
yey