Author Topic: Carzo's little cottage.  (Read 8776 times)

A cottage i had just built.

Rate x/10 if you want

I thought it looked quite neat :/

I made a bigger version. lol
(yes, the windows stay, i like em' :D)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 10:17:34 PM by carzo »

it reminds me of a church for some reason  but it looks neat 7/10

Its neat, but why do the windows pop outside of the cottage? :O
It reminds me of one of those RVs with the pop out room.

Dunno, it give's some ledge like thing on the inside to put stuff on i guess. :/

And looks kinda lame without. IMO :]

Haha! very nice, you get a 8/10 from me, Nice and simpel to.

everyone this is in jirues server just join and look at it (jirue may macro trap you)

Ehhhh 3.5/10. Don't really like the windows, the usage of only 3 colors, and the way it's so messy. Messy as in, well... take the balcony for example. you could make the two front 1x4s a 1x8, and change the two columns of stacked 1x1s to be one column of stacked 1x2s... know what I mean? You could have also incorporated _x_x5s in a lot of places, but didn't.

That's the one from my city server!

This one is better. :]

I added a diferent version.

I'm a big fan of the bauhaus style of architecture - where form follows function. This is a very good house I think, nothing overdone. Personally I prefer the bigger one you did as the front windows just complete the picture. Well done.

Carzo! haha...  anyways, i like the cottage. 9.8/10 , only thing id say about it is ...well......something about it doesnt make it look like a cottage. it may be the windows jutting outward, or it may be the size. i dont know. its good tho.

very nice carzo, your the best multy-pourpose builder iv ever seen in fourms, good work, 9.8/10
(you can't have everything as 10/10 ;P)