Author Topic: loving video game friends these days.  (Read 5007 times)

Just stating my opinion. On the subject, what games do you like to play (besides Blockland)?
bluh bluh your opinion is futile.

super lovey gun fight 3 with tons of boobies



I won't knock it because I never played it, but the cover art is interesting nonetheless.

ITT: STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!

ITT: STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!

It's more like: STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS!!!

It's more like: STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS!!!
True. I NEVER knew that existed. Anyone here still play Soul Caliber 2 or Minority Report? ;3


True. I NEVER knew that existed. Anyone here still play Soul Caliber 2 or Minority Report? ;3
Isn't minority report a movie?

ITT:  people bandwagon appreciation for games that existed before they were born

Isn't minority report a movie?
And a game. But yea, Tom Cruise was the main character in the movie.

ITT:  people bandwagon appreciation for games that existed before they were born

Same with the way people bandwagon hatred for a game that everyone else hates.
*Caugh* Call of Duty *Caugh*

Same with the way people bandwagon hatred for a game that everyone else hates.
*Caugh* Call of Duty *Caugh*

No. Call of Duty has sucked since Modern Warfare.

ITT:  people bandwagon appreciation for games that existed before they were born

ITT: People bandwagon over rated recycled shooters because of uber graphics and uber headshots and uber pwnage.

I like call of duty.
:c