Author Topic: loving video game friends these days.  (Read 5006 times)

You guys look too young to reply to this thread. I've played a PC version of Golden Axe, and enjoyed quite some time with it. (I always chose the viking-like warrior).

It seems as if all games have to be 3D for some people to actually enjoy them.

It seems as if all games have to be 3D for some people to actually enjoy them.

Or for your average gamer, a 3D shooter.

You didn't have to post this, jeez



Lul
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 06:44:43 AM by N0B0-Films »

You didn't have to post this, jeez

[IM G]http://i51.tinypic.com/2v2jjah.png[/img]

Lul


Well don't call my games stuff again or else I might have to AXE you to stop.


Well don't call my games stuff again or else I might have to AXE you to stop.
k dad, im sorry, i love you.


I like the mw campaign, the multiplayer is annoyingly difficult though.
I still like classic games though.

Most of us like older games cause people were actually creative back then, they took risks, and ended up with a forgetton of cash. Nowadays, nobody is willing to take risks, which means we get recycled games and plots over and over again.

Most of us like older games cause people were actually creative back then, they took risks, and ended up with a forgetton of cash. Nowadays, nobody is willing to take risks, which means we get recycled games and plots over and over again.

Usually ps3 exclusives take risks.

I like all genre of games
But my favorite is FPS
I like MW2
I like Multiplayer
I like Spec Ops

I like old Sega games.

I like all games.

Usually ps3 exclusives take risks.
This is why I want a PS3, cause the companies on sony's side take risks all the time. Those companies (Zipper Interactive(The SOCOM series, MAG, and more), Media Molecule (the LBP games), etc.) end up with money for ACTUALLY BEING CREATIVE.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:25:26 AM by Wonder G »

Old games are better than new games, because they all had original ideas.
Next time he says anything like that, tell him thet Mw2 is a copy of doom II.

MW2 is probably the best selling game of all time. (To date)

Fantasy is my favorite, unfortunately
There aren't many good games i can get my hands on.

This is why I want a PS3, cause the companies on sony's side take risks all the time. Those companies (Zipper Interactive(The SOCOM series, MAG, and more), Media Molecule (the LBP games), etc.) end up with money for ACTUALLY BEING CREATIVE.

They still fall short due to xbox being more popular because it has stuffty over rated pieces of stuff such as halo.