Author Topic: Where can I download AOT?  (Read 4237 times)

I want to download it, but I can't happen to find a link, can anyone here give me link so I can download?

Don't make anymore topics, by the way. Whatever problems occur during your playtime are not the responsibilities of any forum user and therefore by extension anyone ingame or involved in and such way. We thank you for choosing Age of Time and regret your future pains.

Destroy your Xbox360 and people will like you. It's a stuff console.

No, it is a good console. The games are fun, the control setup of the controller is refined, it is easy to use. Now get the forget out.

No, it is a good console. The games are fun, the control setup of the controller is refined, it is easy to use. Now get the forget out.

I disagree. The Xbox came out after the Playstation and was extremely annoying to get used to the control setup. For instance, why did they move two of the trigger buttons below the buttons on the right as small white and black buttons? Made no sense to me. Also, xbox 360s break. Period. I have yet to find someone who owns an xbox 360 and it hasn't RLOD'd yet.

I disagree. The Xbox came out after the Playstation and was extremely annoying to get used to the control setup. For instance, why did they move two of the trigger buttons below the buttons on the right as small white and black buttons? Made no sense to me. Also, xbox 360s break. Period. I have yet to find someone who owns an xbox 360 and it hasn't RLOD'd yet.
Mine never got the Red Ring of Death. However, the disc drive broke and it had to be replaced. The replacement's disc drive seems to be failing too. So you're partially right. Also those white and black buttons only existed on Xboxes, not Xbox 360s.

Mine never got the Red Ring of Death. However, the disc drive broke and it had to be replaced. The replacement's disc drive seems to be failing too. So you're partially right. Also those white and black buttons only existed on Xboxes, not Xbox 360s.

I got both problems, but my Xbox hasn't broken down since. He meant that, from Xbox to Xbox 360, the White/Black buttons were changed to a completely different place. I tried playing a Xbox game that needed them, but it appears only one of them even exists on the 360 controller setup, so it failed to work fully.

But you're just used to PlayStation controls, Nat.

I got both problems, but my Xbox hasn't broken down since. He meant that, from Xbox to Xbox 360, the White/Black buttons were changed to a completely different place. I tried playing a Xbox game that needed them, but it appears only one of them even exists on the 360 controller setup, so it failed to work fully.

But you're just used to PlayStation controls, Nat.
I thought he meant something like "They took the Playstation controller layout, but why did they go and remove L1 and R1 and instead put a white and black button on the right side?"

The only Xbox game I played on the Xbox 360 was GTA:SA. When I read reviews for it, they claimed that helicopter controls were annoying because Black and White were used for rotating left and right. Since I played it on the 360, I didn't have this problem because the left and right bumpers allowed me to rotate left and right. Still took me forever to pass that attack helicopter flight school mission, though.

But my childhood was the Playstation 1. So naturally, when I visited a friends to play their new xbox and then the 360, I hated it. Not because it was a different company, but simply because it wasn't very ergonomical for my big fingers, I was too used to using the triggers.

And I know I shouldn't turn this into a PS3 vs 360 war, but did you know the PS3 has the same graphical capability if not more than games like Crysis? The only reason it is "dumbed down" is because games are mostly made for Xbox 360 first then ported which loving annoys me to hell.

My childhood was PS1, too. Nothing about that should make you hate Xbox.

My childhood was PS1, too. Nothing about that should make you hate Xbox.

I didn't say that was the soul reason. I used it to backup my point about me not liking the controls of the xbox :P

My childhood was the PS1 aswell, then PS2, then Xbox, now Xbox 360, I do like both Playstation an Xbox, but more of Xbox, but I still respect the Playstation very much, I play it at times and when I want to play the PS3 I go to my cousin's house, its quite fun on both and I got used to both the controllers. I don't go saying that this stuff sucks, if you do, just say you respect but dislike it instead of being an ass about it.  You don't have to respect them much just don't go saying there the bitch POS's of this world.  They both made great hits and turned out great.