This is probably a hardware issue. Just in case though.

Author Topic: This is probably a hardware issue. Just in case though.  (Read 837 times)

Server: Badspot's Block Party
Blockcount: I don't remember how to check this, was /blockcount a mod command? I was too busy lagging to death anyway.

I've had these issues since version 11 or something, and Jirue was on and said he used to have them, but they went away at some point.

Server: Badspot's Block Party
Blockcount: I don't remember how to check this, was /blockcount a mod command? I was too busy lagging to death anyway.

I've had these issues since version 11 or something, and Jirue was on and said he used to have them, but they went away at some point.

1: I can't join Badspot's servers, I got perma'd years ago.
2: It's /brickcount and it is default.
3: This is called artifacts. Just place a ghost brick, that usually fixes it for me now. Used to be you had to restart completely.

Oh lord I never had them like that, an occasional SINGLE triangle here or there a long time ago haha.

Brick count is 204,336

Brick count is 204,336

... Well, that's probably why. My computer used to sort of choke up on the USSR builds that got up towards 100k or so if I remember correctly.

Oh lord I never had them like that, an occasional SINGLE triangle here or there a long time ago haha.

Brick count is 204,336

It happens to me a lot, but again, some update made it so placing a ghost brick fixes it. It even fixes itself sometimes. Badspot has been fixing the game, you can tell.

But ya, like 20k bricks or so forget me up. That would destroy this computer. The new one, hopefully not.

I'm pretty sure that's your Graphic Card. My friend had that exact same problem till he changed his graphic card.

It could also be that your graphic drivers aren't up to date.

I'm pretty sure that's your Graphic Card. My friend had that exact same problem till he changed his graphic card.

It could also be that your graphic drivers aren't up to date.
I had to replace mine becauase I couldn't play any game without crap like that on my old computer.