Author Topic: Re: Badspot.us down for the count?  (Read 715 times)

So what happens if someone buys it?

the site is up and working fine (for some people). again, as I've already posted in the locked thread, the DNS servers are not working for some people and the site appears to be down.

the site is up and working fine (for some people). again, as I've already posted in the locked thread, the DNS servers are not working for some people and the site appears to be down.
Thanks for not answering my question. Go away.

Thanks for not answering my question. Go away.

A) the money would be refunded because the domain is already owned.
B) the transaction would not complete.

happy? it was a stupid question.

A) the money would be refunded because the domain is already owned.
B) the transaction would not complete.

happy? it was a stupid question.
About as stupid as you not reading the topic before posting

The ownership MIGHT be transfered unless it turns into an auction for the domain.
Hopefully someone won't buy it.

The ownership MIGHT be transfered unless it turns into an auction for the domain.
Hopefully someone won't buy it.
Thank you :D

About as stupid as you not reading the topic before posting

I did read the topic before posting. You're an idiot.

straight from GoDaddy.com

Yeah, GoDaddy can be reliable unless it starts loving up.
It may be switching to IPv6, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

to elaborate on this - my post regarding the DNS servers was my attempt in answering your question. To my knowledge, if GoDaddy,com could not see badspot.us as online, it would display that it could be purchased. however, badspot.us *is* up and running, therefore my post was a roundabout way of telling you that nothing would happen because the domain name is not for sale. apparently you didn't pick up on that, sorry.

unless OP is a hypothetical question in which case my answer would not work, if that is indeed the case refer to my second post in the thread.

Even going through multiple DNS servers, I am still not able to connect to badspot.us
Odd, I'll just wait and see what happens. no cheesecake :(

straight from GoDaddy.com

Even going through multiple DNS servers, I am still not able to connect to badspot.us
Odd, I'll just wait and see what happens. no cheesecake :(

it will be fixed eventually. just have to wait it out.

@Colten - well then why don't you try and buy it to see what happens?

By doing this you are paying GoDaddy to contact the website owner to ask if they can buy it.
This does not mean anyone can buy the website. If some idiot attempts to buy badspot.us, and pays $70 for that, they will contact Badspot and ask if they can purchase it.
Obviously, he will say no.