Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 466921 times)

You should add color shifting for icons in the escape overlay.

You should add color shifting for icons in the escape overlay.

You mean like animated icons?

You mean like animated icons?
No. I mean allow the user to set the mColor field of the bitmap.

Bump.

Will you do it?

Do you want one overall setting or per button?

Do you want one overall setting or per button?
Per button please.

Would you be so kind as to update the custom map properties (/setGravity, /toggleGround, /toggleCrouchDrop) to be usable on all maps?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 05:16:13 PM by TristanLuigi »

It seems that the save File Manager is having trouble with load offset. I try to offset a build using the offset parameter, and then hit "Apply", but there is no difference than if I were to leave it at zero. Same thing occurs when I use the correct console command for offset.

It seems that the save File Manager is having trouble with load offset. I try to offset a build using the offset parameter, and then hit "Apply", but there is no difference than if I were to leave it at zero. Same thing occurs when I use the correct console command for offset.

Are you hosting the server locally?  Using a load offset won't work otherwise.  If you have a dedicated server, you can set the offset in console window for that server.

Are you hosting the server locally?  Using a load offset won't work otherwise.  If you have a dedicated server, you can set the offset in console window for that server.

Yes, I am set as the host of my server, and it's not a dedi.

I apologize for jumping to the conclusion that this mod was the source of the problem. After I saw that the loadOffset parameter was doing nothing, it was my immediate thought. I'll run Blockland vanilla and report back here if the problem seems to be stemming from the Manager.

Edit: It seems running Blockland with all default says that the loadOffset parameter just doesn't work. I set all three coordinates to zero, hit apply, and then loaded a build. I did the same thing, except set the x coordinate to a number higher than 0, and it did not load any bricks.

I repeated the same exact process using console commands, and it worked fine. I did all of this with my normal add-ons enabled and it seems the console command works fine again, although I'm sure I tested it to make sure it wasn't actually working, so it seems it may just be a problem with the manager.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:19:43 AM by Sami2ss »

nexus probably did something wrong because loadoffset is a default value. you can manually do it by typing in $loadOffset = "x y z"; into the console, if you're hosting locally on a non-dedicated server. Otherwise, put it into the dedicated server console, if you have access to it.
(x y z are numbers obviously)

don't forget to change it back to "0 0 0" after you're done or else all your other saves/uploaded saves will load with the same offset. Offset is not preserved on server reset.

I found a bug with the escape overlay. If you open the console, open the escape overlay, and then close the console, then you can't push any of the buttons on the escape overlay.

nexus probably did something wrong because loadoffset is a default value. you can manually do it by typing in $loadOffset = "x y z"; into the console, if you're hosting locally on a non-dedicated server. Otherwise, put it into the dedicated server console, if you have access to it.
(x y z are numbers obviously)

don't forget to change it back to "0 0 0" after you're done or else all your other saves/uploaded saves will load with the same offset. Offset is not preserved on server reset.

Yep it looks like it's setting $LoadingBricks_PositionOffset instead of $positionOffset and I can't remember where I even found that variable.  I do believe it is something that exists by default and I didn't randomly make up, but clearly it doesn't do anything.

I found a bug with the escape overlay. If you open the console, open the escape overlay, and then close the console, then you can't push any of the buttons on the escape overlay.

It sounds like the regular escape menu is getting opened up over the escape overlay.  I hope there is a nice fix instead of just hard coding sanity checks for that specific situation.

Forgot to mention also: if you organize your saves by date from most recent to furthest away, the save with the most recent time will be at the bottom, while the save with furthest away time will be at the top.

Edit: Going through my saves, it seems very inconsistent. Some saves with the same day will be incorrectly above another save that was saved at a closer time to the present, while others will be the correctly organized.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 04:08:22 PM by Sami2ss »