Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 466226 times)

Terragen doesn't work right at all.
Trying it in a single-player server and it generates a 5x5 area and starts trying to build within that area, no further. Giving lots of brick errors. And lag.

Try either raising the server's maximum bricks per second or lowering the speed at which terragen builds.  You can lower the speed in tterragen options. It is called "Tick speed" or something.

Also terragen seems to not like macs.  Macs can go cry in a corner for now, but I may update terragen to include mac support.

terragen isn't even nexus's

Maybe you are thinking of LSG
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:09:53 PM by Nexus »

Cough Cough...

Donate to Nexus and support his add-ons!
As an added bonus, you will get exclusive access to limited betas and testing opportunities, depending on the amount donated.
Shut up, I'm poor.

Owait forget, nvm!

Got it working!

Holy crap, terragen just solved all my problems for TDM builds. all I need to do is add more detail to it.

terragen would be cool if you could use it to generate an entire map as a .bls and load it instead of having to do the default build process

Holy crap, terragen just solved all my problems for TDM builds. all I need to do is add more detail to it.

I am taking suggestions/requests on new features to add to terragen.  If you plan on making a TDM, you could request more buildings than just the default castle.  I added support for custom objects such as the castle, but if you want larger objects, I need to add support for smooth zones like the castle has.

I am taking suggestions/requests on new features to add to terragen.  If you plan on making a TDM, you could request more buildings than just the default castle.  I added support for custom objects such as the castle, but if you want larger objects, I need to add support for smooth zones like the castle has.
make it create roads that turn, perhaps a better generation method than checking adjacent bricks, rivers that don't make straight, sudden lines through land, mushrooms, perhaps more biomes like tundra and dry deserts

I Love Terragen. Really Cool. Thanks for releasing it Nexus
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:50:50 PM by Max4344 »

For everyone who thinks this mod doesn't work, your wrong it works fine i've had it for a while and it works perfectly.

Terragen crashes my computer whenever I use it and I'm not quite sure why..

Woah, first time seeing this.

Awesome nexus :o!