Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467351 times)

Tactical Weapons or Weaponset, it is what Rykuta calls his thing.
Oh okay :(
Will be better than mine :c

I really like Buildbot, but with all the servers saying "donot use biuldboot" i just say "I didn't download this for nothing" and load it

We are going to hit the 100th page :D

okay I keep getting really bad beta tester applications
like 2/3 of people leave out the literacy competence question entirely, and almost all the rest botch it with a basic yes/no answer and nothing more

I'm adding this extra tip:
This is a test to see how well you can communicate your thoughts and ideas.  The responsibility of a beta tester is to be able to report things that they may not fully understand as best they can, and a solid communication ability is critical.
Explain why you believe what you believe and show reasoning behind it.  Imagine you are arguing against someone who firmly believes exactly the opposite.  Refute what they might say and be clear about why they should think as you do.

I am also probably going to change the question soon, so now is a good time to apply in case you think the next one is too hard.  Unless you think the current one is too hard, in which case wait away.

okay I keep getting really bad beta tester applications
Maybe you should have more hype for people to actually become beta testers. I'd apply, but if you let me in I'd decide it's easier to just fix the issue myself than tell you about it and wait for you to fix it, and I'm already stocked up on scripts needing working on for the next year.

Maybe you should have more hype for people to actually become beta testers. I'd apply, but if you let me in I'd decide it's easier to just fix the issue myself than tell you about it and wait for you to fix it, and I'm already stocked up on scripts needing working on for the next year.

You want some Hype?

Hey potential testers, you get to have stuff like this weeks before anyone else gets to use it.

Yes that is a transparent window

And fixing an issue just on your own copy of whatever mod and not telling me about it so I can fix it for everyone completely defeats the purpose of being a tester.

Speaking of transparent windows

Chai b testr
Wai I m testr opps
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:18:07 AM by Brian Smithers »

You want some Hype?

Hey potential testers, you get to have stuff like this weeks before anyone else gets to use it.

Yes that is a transparent window

And fixing an issue just on your own copy of whatever mod and not telling me about it so I can fix it for everyone completely defeats the purpose of being a tester.

How did you achieve making a GUI look uglier than the default GUIs? That's incredible.

How did you achieve making a GUI look uglier than the default GUIs? That's incredible.

You are a sorry case indeed

Nice opinion.

I actually thinks it looks much better than defaults.
Not to mention, its a work in progress.

Speaking of transparent windows

oo nice.  You can change the BG color on mine with a color wheel thing like in the TMBI options, but that one looks fancy

Nice opinion.

I actually thinks it looks much better than defaults.
Not to mention, its a work in progress.

The problem is that it is sorta supposed to be a win8 metro type of thing, which really needs to be all or nothing.  A mix of metro and non-metro isn't going to be as effective.  I'd just be sad to part with those icons I made a ways back because I think they look nifty.

I like your GUI, but I think the file selector itself could use some graphical design work.

I'd just be sad to part with those icons I made a ways back because I think they look nifty.

Oh, now I get it. You're just joking.

Yeah, I don't really like the icons nor the big text. But the actual background itself is nice looking IMO.