Pre-ordered BF3

Author Topic: Pre-ordered BF3  (Read 1567 times)

Oh by the way EA doesn't know stuff about business

They think

Price > Sales

Nobody's going to buy anything from them if it's too expensive.

Oh by the way EA doesn't know stuff about business

They think

Price > Sales

Nobody's going to buy anything from them if it's too expensive.
Frankly I don't think you're the go-to business man in this situation.

Regardless, making BF3 origin-only is shooting themselves in the foot, particularly because they're relying on the PC market.
BF3 is, by all means, not worth buying at this point.

I do, but Origin is going to be a piece of stuff. After Battlefield 3 i'm going to stop playing games published by EA. They forget everything up and care about money more than their customers.
they forget up their Sims games more than anything.
Sims 2 for PC has alot of glitches that were never fixed.
Sims 2 for Console was terrible, they even neglected to add multistorys...
Sims 3 for PC has alot of glitches, still not being touched.
Sims 3 for console was terrible.
Anyone remember what happened to APB?
they need to stop loving people over so hard.

Ok, now I'm seeing people going completely anti-EA over Origin.  It's nothing worth not buying a game over unless it's an Origin exclusive.

Have any of you seen and/or remember all the previews and gameplay videos for Battlefield 3?  I'm still buying it, I'm just buying a retail copy.  It's why I bought a DVD drive for my computer with my last upgrade.

Ok, now I'm seeing people going completely anti-EA over Origin.  It's nothing worth not buying a game over unless it's an Origin exclusive.

Have any of you seen and/or remember all the previews and gameplay videos for Battlefield 3?  I'm still buying it, I'm just buying a retail copy.  It's why I bought a DVD drive for my computer with my last upgrade.

The only way stuff gets fixed around here is if you refuse to buy. Otherwise you are giving up the only power you have in this industry, as a consumer.

If we all went out and bought nothing but puzzle rpgs or some stuff, you can bet the next AAA titles would all be puzzle rpgs. If we all buy games that are origin exclusives then they're going to continue making games origin exclusive.

At some point, principles and a seething, baseless hatred of EA have to come before how much you would enjoy any particular game.

Im buying the console, I dont care. Battlefield 3 is gonna be good anyways, who cares if theres less people, lower quality of course, and more things being dumbed down. Theres still a bunch of upsides, and im not buying a new PC for the game.

Im buying the console, I dont care. Battlefield 3 is gonna be good anyways, who cares if theres less people, lower quality of course, and more things being dumbed down. Theres still a bunch of upsides, and im not buying a new PC for the game.
I'd probably buy it for console too.
Seems like every FPS for PC has some sort of hacks/cheats anymore.

can you preorder a pc version in like, say, best buy?

Frankly I don't think you're the go-to business man in this situation.

Regardless, making BF3 origin-only is shooting themselves in the foot, particularly because they're relying on the PC market.
BF3 is, by all means, not worth buying at this point.

I also didn't know what the forget I was talking about at the time. Oops.

I'd probably buy it for console too.
Seems like every FPS for PC has some sort of hacks/cheats anymore.
No matter what game is out, whether PC or consoles, there will ALWAYS be hackers. No exceptions.

Even if there are a low amount of them. There is always some sort of way to hack. No matter how long the game is out, a hack will be out by the first day.

can you preorder a pc version in like, say, best buy?

also screw console version i have a gaming computer

I pre-ordered Skyrim.

Bethesda never forgets their stuff up.
How?

Or not on Steam?

well, i didnt order it for console

ps3

inb4stupidconsolegamers

Nooooooo, you prat!
You just supported money hungry publishers who are gonna choke every penny out of us with pre-order bonuses(that are potentially useful) and £11 DLC!
gj

Can't you still preorder from like Gamestop or Walmart or something. I know with Best Buy you can even have it delivered.