Where do I get Mega Mod 13/15?

Author Topic: Where do I get Mega Mod 13/15?  (Read 6318 times)

Where do I get AoTmod 13/15? The site is down for it.
Also, what are the console commands for v29 and AOTMOD 15?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 02:00:40 PM by Wonder G »

BUMP

Lol.

Loooooool.

Oh God, lol.

Stop it, you're killing me.

forget man, stop.

Where do I get AoTmod 13/15? The site is down for it.
Also, what are the console commands for v29 and AOTMOD 15?

What the hell is aotmod 13/15?

I can't figure if this guy is trolling or acting plain stupid.

:cookieMonster:

What the hell is aotmod 13/15?
GOD DAMN IT I MEANT MEGA MOD HOLY forget WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. I don't know where I got AoTmod from.
http://www.aotmod.php0h.com/12/
The Patch 13 link doesn't work.

Oh god, Megamod is a wreck. I have a folder full of dozens of files I had to delete to make the game function properly.

GOD DAMN IT I MEANT MEGA MOD HOLY forget WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. I don't know where I got AoTmod from.
http://www.aotmod.php0h.com/12/
The Patch 13 link doesn't work.

We don't have it.

AoTmod was a terrible piece of stuff riddled with bugs and other stuff. What's the point in it?

AoTmod was a terrible piece of stuff riddled with bugs and other stuff. What's the point in it?
Could you check the dates before posting? I know everything from the past few months is on the front page, so I wouldn't exactly call it bumping, but still this this discussion is over a month old.

Could you check the dates before posting? I know everything from the past few months is on the front page, so I wouldn't exactly call it bumping, but still this this discussion is over a month old.

It increases his E-snake.

Still on the front page though. I just check stuff on the front page, or recent things on the second/third page that's worth bumping

There is no such thing as Mega Mod
There is no such thing as RTAOT
There is no mods except scripts and graphics.